So...

Hi everyone! Honestly it's been a crazy year and we all know it. First I wanted to thank everyone for the amount of support this book has gotten. I'm very thankful and glad that you have enjoyed it.

Now let's talk about Woojin. When he left yes I was sad but I didn't want to push it too much. He left and that was something we had to accept. Now after all these accusations have been released (if you didn't know he was accused of sexual abuse and other frauds including buying followers and faking documents) I just simply can't support him. As somebody who has had an experience where someone tried to use their power to do things to me I can't stand by this. I am 1000% sure that the rest of the boys have nothing to do with this and don't support his actions. It all makes sense now. They way Chan talked about him and how you have to be careful of what you do so you don't affect people around you. I'm glad JYPE took action on this so it wouldn't affect the rest of the boys. If he would have truly left Chan and the boys would still talk about him as friends and wouldn't have re-recorded the songs. I support the victims in this case and I'm very disappointed in his behavior and his apology. I have unfollowed his account and won't support him any further and I encourage for you to do the same. PLEASE do not mention him in ANY SKZ content. What he did was wrong and I do not want our boys to be associated with him.

This is where I face a problem. I'm aware I'm not precisely the most famous person ever or the most read author in Wattpad but...I don't feel comfortable having content that includes him. Look I'm the type of person to respect everyone so it's not like I hate him...but what he did was not ok. I am considering deleting the fics where he is a main character. I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll write new ones and make them all OT8. Please help me in deciding what to do. I hope you understand and let's stay (see what I did there) next to Stray Kids forever. Let's support the through In Life and not let this mess get into the Stay fandom. Love y'all.