Stomach cramps-Changlix

This was requested by @9skz_7bts (sorry that it took a while)

"Where you going Lix?" Changbin said while he walked with Felix out of the recording studio.
"To dance. I want to practice some more." Felix replied wrapping his hand around his boyfriend. Oh yes. You read that correctly, his boyfriend. Felix and Changbin started dating a little after they debuted. It was adorable really. Changbin had come to the dorms with some sunflowers, because they reminded him of Felix, and proposed to the love of his life. To his delight, Felix had screeched and immediately said yes. Ever since, Changbin brings him sunflowers on their anniversary or special occasions.
"Can I come with?" Changbin asked, wanting to spend time with his favorite Aussie in the planet (poor Chan).
"Sure! But don't you have stuff to do?"
"No not really, I just want to see you dance." Changbin answered. Somehow he had finished his day relatively early so, he had all the time to see his beautiful Lix dance his little heart out.
"Ok!" Felix replied excitedly. It was not common for both of them to have free time so, it was nice to spend time just the two of them.
Felix wasn't nervous to dance in front of Changbin or anything like that. In fact, he was exited. He had always been an extroverted little munchkin, so he was happy to give a show for his boyfriend. (insert winky face).
When they settled down in the dance practice room, Felix started warming up. He stretched his neck, his arms, and hips. Now, this is where we encounter our first problem. When Felix went down to touch his toes, he suddenly got super nauseous and his stomach felt like someone punched him. He got up, smoothly of course so he wouldn't alert his beloved Binnie, and tried to shake it off. 'I probably just went down too fast' he thought to himself and continued stretching.
After he was done he told Changbin to put on some music. His boyfriend complied and he started dancing.
Changbin sat against the wall as he admired the beauty of his loved one. His movements where slow yet powerful. He flowed with the music as he moved rhythmically. His eyes would flutter close in concentration. His arms and legs moved in sync. His whole body looked like a moving work of art. Changbin loved every second of it. Every ounce of that boy he would give his life for.
This might be very beautiful and all but, what a lot of people don't know is that if you are good at something, you also become very good at hiding the pain you feel while doing it. Dancers learn from an early age that you must never let the audience know that you are in pain. So, as you can guess, Changbin was oblivious to the fact that Felix was experiencing excruciating pain.
Felix's stomach screamed in pain with every move. He thought he could hide it, it wasn't that bad after all. This all changed the moment Felix started rehearsing for their new routines. As soon as he started the chorus his stomach went from 0 to 100 and Felix dropped in pain. He fell to his knees as he clutched his belly in pain. Changbin immediately stopped the music and ran to Felix's side.
"What's wrong? Are you ok?" Changbin asked in a panic.
"My stomach hurts a lot." Felix explained out of breath.
"Are you going to be sick?" Changbin asked, hoping the answer would be no.
"No...just stomach cramps." Felix said. In reality he didn't really know. He assumed it was stomach cramps, but he just really felt awful. He wondered if this is what girls feel when they get their periods. He felt like crying, laying down, throwing up and passing out all at the same time. He was snapped out of his thoughts by a sweet voice.
"You're ok" Changbin said as he started to rub circles on Felix's stomach. "It's ok, don't cry. I'm here." He hadn't even noticed that there were tears running down his face until now. He cuddled up to Changbin and laid his head on his chest. The elder carried him to a couch that was in the room and got some rubbing alcohol. He put it on his hand and started rubbing Felix's belly as he made the younger smell the pungent fragrance so he wouldn't be nauseous. They stayed like that for about an hour. Changbin talked to Felix about funny stories so he would be distracted from the pain.
"I'm ok now." Felix said sitting up a bit.
"Are you sure Lix?" Changbin asked, worried for his love.
"Yeah. Lets just go home and cuddle." Felix said, standing up. And that's what they did. The went home and cuddled while they watched, you guessed it, Netflix.
Next morning Felix felt much better but Changbin still kept an eye on him.

Hello my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. As I've said I'm trying to do all the 9 members before I continue doing repeats so this is the last one for now. Expect some I.N and Minho in the near future. Again, I'm sorry for leaving you all for so long 😅. Finally I wanted to thank you for 10K!!! Like wow! That's like enough to be a marathon or something like that. Thank you all so much and remember to vote and leave in the comments any requests. Love you all! Peace!💜

A little gift for all of you

A little gift for all of you. Mainly because I refuse to have a chapter that doesn't include my beautiful and talented leader.