You're lucky you're cute-Seungmin

This was requested by skyblueandwhie (sorry that it took a while)

"Innie..." Seungmin half heartedly screamed from his bed.
"Yes?" Jeongin answered, poking his head in the room.
"Can you make me some tea?" Seungmin asked. He put his hands together and smiled hoping the maknae would do what he wanted.
"Jeez hyung are you that lazy?" I.N. asked knowing already he would have to make the tea anyways.
"Come on I'm sick, I deserve some love." The older replied, pouting and putting his hand on his hips.
"Fine. Ill do it." I.N. said walking towards the kitchen.
After all the promotions Seungmin had caught a cold. It wasn't anything serious, but it wasn't fun. Good news was, because they had finished all their performances for a bit, Chan had decided that it wouldn't hurt that Seungmin stayed home and rested for a bit. They didn't have anything big coming up so why not. Jeongin had offered to stay and take care of Seungmin. Manly because he had a paper to finish and he hadn't started, but also because he loved his hyung and wanted to make him feel better.

Time skip >(°--°)<

"Innie"
"Innie"
"I.N."
"Jeongin"
"Jeongin-ah"
"Jeongiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin."
"Yes hyung?" The maknae finally replied, looking up from his computer.
"Hi." Seungmin said, smiling sweetly.
"Really?" I.N. replied annoyed, looking back at his hyung sitting on the bed beside him.
"Can we cuddle?" Seungmin asked. He was bored and kind of felt like death, so he wanted some comfort and warmth.
"But I'll get sick." I.N whined.
"Pleeeeeeeeease." He elder begged, giving Jeongin puppy eyes.
"You're lucky you're cute." I.N. saved his work and laid next to Seungmin.
"Sing to me." Seungmin asked, laying his head on Jeongin's chest.
"Why are you so needy when you're sick?"
"Shut up and do it." I.N. complied and started singing Euphoria by BTS Jungkook. The sweet melody lulled Seungmin to sleep, feeling comfortable in Jeongin's arms.
When he finished, Jeongin looked down only to be met by a sleeping Seungmin. His face relaxed, soft snores leaving his mouth. I.N. brushed his hair and rubbed his back.
"Sweet dreams hyung."

Hello friends. I'm back! Im sorry this one is short. I was in the mood for fluff so hope it made or your uwu's jump out. I'll be working on the next request and I hope I can finally be more consistent with my uploads. Last but not least, thank you for all the reads! I love you all and remember to vote and comment any requests. I promise I'll do them (they'll just take a minute.) Love you! Author-Chan out.

A little bonus as an apology for such a short one shot

A little bonus as an apology for such a short one shot. (I'm sorry if you're not an ARMY 😬. I hope you can still appreciate Jungkook's beauty)

Also I give you an unasked for, KPOP facts about me!:
Bias group: Stray Kids (duh)
Bias in Stray Kids: Chan, Jisung, and Felix
First group I stanned: BTS (I'm basic)
Ultimate bias: Jungkok and V (I'm very basic)
Other groups I stan: Exo, Seventeen, TXT, NCT (all of them), Day6, Got7, and Twice.