Chapter 2 : His Name

____
Chapter 2 : His Name

It's been a while since I took the entrance exam. I've hung out with Katsuki a lot, we train and just hang out, we've gotten pretty close.

He has really good combat skills. I've catched on some of his moves, he does a right hook a lot.

"I'm hungry." I whined as we walked away from the beach. "Didn't you eat before we came here?" Katsuki arched an eyebrow.

"About that.. I only drank a glass of juice before I left." I sheepishly stated. He proceeded to roll his eyes, "You're and idiot, that's why you were worst than other times." He referred to our earlier match.

"Hey, I'm not bad." I copied his action and rolled my eyes. "Whatever, you can come over. My mom's making curry." I smiled at the thought of Mitsuki's delicious curry.

"Lets go!" I grabbed his wrist and ran towards the direction of his house. "Hold the fuck up, Y/N!" He tried getting out of my grasp.

"Hunger is stronger than you!" I griped onto his wrist and kept dashing to our neighborhood. We were half way there, "You could just teleport, dip shit!" He yelled.

"Oh. That's right." I teleported us to his door. "Fuck-!" I let go of his wrist, letting him open the door.

He opened the door, "Old hag! Y/N's here for dinner!" He yelled. "Y/N? Honey!" Mitsuki came dashing out of the kitchen.

I smiled, "Hi, Mitsuki!" She hugged me tightly in a bear hug. "Dinner's almost ready. You kids can head to Katsuki's room, I'll call you." She went back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

"Do you need help?" I asked, peaking into the kitchen. "Oh no, it's ok." She smiled and pushed me upstairs.

I opened the door to his room, he was laying on his bed facing up. I walked over and hopped on his bed. "Can I play?" I pointed to his console.

"Yeah, just don't change anything" I nodded and turned on the game. I grabbed his customized controller and started playing. (Which ever online shooting game)

"Die!" I yelled at the player. "Stop yelling, they can't hear." Katsuki stated the obvious. "Thanks Mr. Obvious." I sassed, sending him a 'duh' face.

Another player came from the back and shot me. "Damn it! Look what you did!" I respawned and started killing again.

"Where are they?" I looked around the screen. "Right there." Katsuki walked over and pointed to a place in the screen.

I shot the person, "Woohoo!" I shot up from my spot on the bed. "You're gonna get killed!" He grabbed the controller and killed a player behind a wall.

"Move, it's my turn." I scooted to the side to let him sit. He was immediately killing everyone, "Move out of my damn way!" He yelled at his teammate.

He got stuck in the doorway with the player. "Fuck!" He yelled and went another way. Katsuki turned the character around and killed an enemy.

My jaw was hanging, "You're hacking! How did you do that?!" I accused him, narrowing my eyes. He scoffed in return, "I'm a pro, unlike you." I rolled my eyes.