Chapter 7 : Snacks

_____
Chapter 7 : Snacks

I managed to stop myself before bumping into somebody. Just inches away from coming into contact, I waved my arms to keep me balanced and not collapse on the poor person.

"Sorry!" I bowed about 4 times before deciding to stop embarrasing myself. I stood straight and looked at who the person was, finally.

The smile that had been on my lips seconds before had disappeared once my eyes landed on those ruby red eyes of his.

Those eyes that I began to dread to even catch a glimpse of during class, or even when they appeared in my thoughts without me realizing.

They captured me, captivated my entire being with just one simple look. And I just couldn't find a way out, I was attracted to them like a moth is to light.

[I don't even know what I wrote, my fingers just moved lmao]

His lips moved to say something but I managed to snap out of it and bowed again, "Sorry." and I was practically running towards the cashier.

Oh why, oh why did I have to run into him? Why him? Out of all the people it could've been, it just had to be this stupid idiotic piece of-

"That'll be 4 dollars, miss." The cashier lady said with a sweet smile.

[Idk what it is in yens so..]

I handed her the money and thanked her, taking the plastic bag in my hand.

I was fighting the urge to look behind me and see if he was still there. I pushed the glass door opened and walked out, the cold air hitting my face.

It had already gotten dark, but not dark enough that it was creepy to walk alone.

While walking back home, all I could think about was him. I could've sworn he looked almost sad.

His lips were pointed downwards in a frown, but then again, he's always frowning right? So that doesn't mean anything.

I sighed, opening the gate of my house and closing it behind me. I managed to catch a glimpse of ash blonde hair while turning around.

I looked over to the other side of the road, Katsu- Bakugo was walking towards his house when he turned my way, slowing down his pace.

I flinched and turned towards my house sharply, embarrased that he caught me staring.

The door of my house opened and closed rapidly as I walked in and dashed to my room.

I only stopped to tell my mom I was home. She nodded and told me to sleep, "You have school tomorrow, sleep!"

I sighed and ran upstairs, opening my bedroom door and kicking it closed. Gently, I'm not trying to break my door, jeez.

I went on my phone for a while, eventually deciding to listen to my mom and go to sleep. I just hope we don't do another surprise test or something tomorrow.

Knowing Mr. Aizawa, you never know what to expect.

...