Chapter 3 : U.A. High School

_____
Chapter 3 : U.A. High School

[Alarm going off]

I jolted up from my bed yelling, "I'm up!" I blinked and looked around in confusion.

"Eh?" I turned off my alarm and stood up. "Uniform..uniform..." I looked around in my closet for my outfit.

"Where is it?" I mumbled, moving clothes after clothes. I looked around my room for it but I still couldn't find it.

"If I don't find it soon I'll be late and Katsuki will get pissed." I stormed out of my room, "Mom?" I called, walking downstairs.

My mom looked up at me, "Yeah, honey?" I walked over to her, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Have you seen my uniform?" I questioned her. She looked behind me, "You left it on the couch yesterday." I wiped around, she was right.

My uniform was laid out on the couch. I smiled in relief, "Ah~ thanks mom, you're a life saver." I took the outfit and ran into the bathroom.

A couple minutes later I was done getting ready. I looked at the time on my phone.

"Good, I'm not late." I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bag. "Mom, I'm leaving." I jogged up to the door.

She walked over to me, "Ok, good luck honey." She smiled. I hugged her tight, "Thank you, mom." I released her from my hug and walked out the door.

I started sprinting over to Katsuki's house. "Y/N!" I heard my mother yell after me. My sprinting ceased as I faced her.

There was a glimpse of tears falling down her cheeks. "I'm proud of you." She spoke. My eyes widened, the corners of my mouth tilting up.

"I won't let you down." I smiled at her warmly. I waved at her as I turned back around and continued sprinting to the Bakugo residence.

I knocked on the door. Running was heard along with yelling.

I scooted away from the door. The door was flung open as Mitsuki stood with Katsuki behind her.

"Good morning, Y/N!" She took me into one of her bear hugs. "Good morning, Mitsuki!" I tried hugging her back but her bone breaking hug prevented me from doing so.

"Let her go old hag, you're gonna break her." Katsuki came in to save me. Mitsuki let me go, as soon as she did, I stretched my arms.

"Sorry, honey." She sheepishly chuckled. I shook my head, "It's fine." I turned to Katsuki.

"Ready?" He stuffed his hands inside his pockets and walked out the door.

"I'm taking that as a 'yes'. " I walked after him."Bye, Mitsuki!" I waved at the ash blonde woman.

"Bye!" She copied my action. I fixed my bag straps onto my shoulder. "So, are you ready for this?" I skipped up to his side.

He smirked, "I'm fucking ready to beat all those extra's asses." I shivered at his aura.

"Ok..well I'm happy to be able to meet new people." I sweat dropped. We were nearing UA, "Look, it's huge!" I tugged on his sleeve and pointed towards the school.