Chapter 4 : Combat Training

_____
Chapter 4 : Combat Training

I hate english class, it's so damn boring. I rested my chin on my palm, slouching in my seat.

Besides, I already know this. Present Mic is cool and all but his class...not so much.

"Everybody cheer up!" He yelled, my hands came up to my ears. He speaks so loud, it hurts.

We have normal classes like anyone would, we also have lunch in the cafeteria with the Cook Hero: Lunch Rush.

The prices are reasonable and the food is great. I stuffed rice in my mouth, this stuff is just too good.

"You eat like a pig." Katsuki spat. I sent him a mocking face, I could really care less, I'm not wasting a second on this.

Kirishima was also digging in. His face was covered with rice and curry.

"Bahaha!" I laughed, almost choking on my own. He pouted, "That's not manly." Katsuki shook his head, he couldn't believe he was actually sitting with us.

Well it's not like he had any other friends to go with anyways.

...

In the afternoon, we finally have basic hero training. The class chatted with eachother, the teacher had yet to come.

"Yeah, I saw that too!" Kaminari, a classmate, shouted. He came up to us with another guy named Sero, they wanted to befriend us so now they're part of the gang.

"Shh, quit yelling." Ashido shushed him. He nodded, "I saw that too." He said once again, his voice lower.

I nodded, "I wish I could've been there though." We were talking about that time when All Might saved a whole building from collapsing.

There were thousands of people in there. "Inside?" Kirishima questioned, I gave him a look, "What? No!" Who in their right mind would want to be inside a falling building?

"I'm..." a booming voice yelled. Everyone's attention turned to the door, curiosity peaking their interest.

"Coming in like a normal person!" They finished. All Might burst in through the door, my eyes completely widened.

"All Might!" The whole class yelled, I can't believe he's actually here! He's in our class!

"I'll be your teacher today." He stated, "Let's get straight to the point." He held a small title up to us.

'Battle'

"This is what you'll be doing today." The class 'ooed' at this. We'll finally get to fight, I've been wanting to see how my quirks have improved in fighting.

"And this is why these are here!" He pointed to the wall, to my surprise, it opened.

They're some kind of suitcases which contain our costumes that we asked for. I remember how long it took me to come up with mine.

That was a big pile of failed drawings and ideas.

"Go put on your costumes and meet me at Ground Beta!" All Might stated, I grabbed my suitcase and stepped aside to wait for Ashido.