[ 11 ]

E L E V E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

E L E V E NTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

HYERIN MUMBLED OUT THE lyrics that Mr

HYERIN MUMBLED OUT THE lyrics that Mr. Visual sang during one of their 'meetings'. Watching the sky change from grey to pink, she made herself comfortable one one of the outdoor beds on the terrace. She had brought up her laptop, opening up some programs and software. The lyrics he sang that day was like a hymn, constantly sung in her head. "Neomu himdeureosseo. Ne ape ireoke seol ttaekkaji nunmuri heulleosseo ije uri mot boge dewlkka bwa. Hokshi gieokna majimak geunal ttatteuthage utteon geu misoga. Gaseume nama miryeoni nama meorisseogeul jakku maemdora. (It was so hard. Before I could stand before you, I shed tears out of fear that we won't see each other anymore. Do you remember the last day? Your warm smile remained in my heart, it left feelings behind and kept circling in my mind.)" She sang out into the quiet area, her laptop picking up her voice easily due to the silence around her.

After fidgeting around with the tone and rhythm of the lyrics, she finally managed to make a decent track for it. (literally just play always you by astro.) She had even finished the song with more verses. Hyerin clicked the 'play', resting her head on the bed as she listen to the final product for one last time. "What are you listening too?" Eunwoo came and took a seat on the bed, taking out one of her ear buds. She looked up at him, "Oh? Hey, Dongmin-ah. What'd you ask?" He could never get used to people calling his real name. 

The only people who called him by that was his parents or when his members were seriously angry. But he liked his name coming from her sharp and refreshing voice, that could turn soft any moment and the way it rolled off her tongue. "I asked what you were listening to." He repeated with a soft smile. Hyerin wiped her ear bud just in case and handed it to him, "I heard some lyrics from this guy. I decided to finish it for him."

Eunwoo raised a brow, completely forgetting that this 'guy' was him. Well until he heard it. He popped the bud into his ear, hearing a familiar verse starting to play. His eyes stop glancing around, realizing that these lyrics were the ones he sang to her. And by the third verse which was written by her, he looked at her while he listened. Hyerin's eyes were concentrated on the sunset and the light breeze of spring. Two minutes had passed and he finished the song with no expression. Why did he feel so grateful?