[04]

November, December, they all passed by Aaron and Bella in a blur

November, December, they all passed by Aaron and Bella in a blur. Aaron just kept getting in trouble with the cops and the school. Though, Charlie was always there to bail her out. It frustrated her that he did that. A part of her just wished he'd let her get sent to jail. It might be a better way to live her life than what she was doing now anyway.

As for her relationship with Bella, you could say it was a bit strained. Over the course of these months, Aaron had become super protective of her. Worse than Charlie and worse than what Edward ever was. All she did was sit there and mope out the window and at night she screams so loud the two of them had to rush to wake her up.

One good thing to come out of this is that Aaron found out she loved to run. She had gained extra energy and now has shaved a considerable about of time off of what she used to run. It was exhilarating to her. It releases all that pent-up energy and anger she has been feeling lately. It also pleased Charlie as well to see one of his daughters getting out of the house for a bit.

Currently, Aaron was on a run flying through the forest. Branches and leaves hit her, but she wasn't feeling them. It was like she was invincible. She stopped to take a breath and soak in the bit of sunlight that peaked through the clouds.

Her trance was broken by a rustle in the trees. She moved a bit closer before seeing a big animal. Aaron gasped before running further into the woods to try to get away from whatever it was. She was a bit terrified because nothing like that should exist.

Suddenly, huge wolves were running next to her. She slid to a stop as they circled her. Aaron held her breath hoping that they would leave her alone. She believed that she was going to die until a dark silver one brushed its head up against her side. She felt an instant connection like she knew this wolf before her. The wolf wiggled it's butt signaling that it wanted to play. The young girl smirked before bolting off.

It confused her on how she was okay with this. That a five-foot wolf was real and they were running together. Aaron thought that she should be panicking about it all. Then again, she dated, no one but two vampires. The rest of the wolves had joined them.

They all were confused on how she was keeping up with them, but to get their answers they ushered her towards Emily's house. Every time she almost went off the path, they pushed her towards the house.

She stopped up on the porch turning around to find the wolves, only she was met with shirtless boys. "I should have seen this. How did I not see this," she questioned herself running her hand through her hair with a laugh. The young human felt like an idiot for not realizing some of her best friends were supernatural creatures.

"Aaron, how did you keep up with us? It was, it was inhuman," Paul questioned in disbelief not bothering with the fact that she was having a crisis. The girl was human, but there was something wrong.

She shrugged. "I'm stronger now too. Like things that I used to struggle with are now ten times easier." The boys were shocked at her answer. They never thought other things existed besides Vampires and Werewolves.