[08]

"Dad, take the pie to the car

"Dad, take the pie to the car. I'll meet you there in a second."

Charlie took it from her hand and got out of there considering he didn't want to be apart of this. Though, he was going to watch from his car, just to make sure that she was okay. He knew his daughter could handle this.

Jasper Hale stood there with his hands in his pockets and a sad look on his face. He has missed her terribly these past few months and to see her standing here meant a lot to him. Leaving Aaron was the most painful thing he had ever done, even after he snuck back down here to see her.

"Hey."

"What do you want?" He was taken back by her angry tone. He never expected her to act that way towards him. He knew he broke her heart, but he never thought there would be so much rage towards him.

He felt awkward due to her anger and tried to calm her down. The boy quickly stopped because she would get even angrier at him if she felt it. "I wanted to talk to you about what happened when I left," he told her rubbing the back of his neck. Jasper never felt so awkward in his life. All he wanted to do was make things better between the two of them. Bella forgave Edward for doing the same thing, but he had to remind himself that Aaron was her own person and completely different from Bella.

She crossed her arms and started to tap her foot. "So? You left me here? What else is there to talk about? Do you just expect me to run back into your arms and act as if nothing happened?" Aaron's question lingered in the air due to him not knowing how to respond. She scoffed at his silence as it dawned on her that was exactly what he was expecting.

"Aaron, I - I couldn't control myself. I needed to leave, but I am back now. I am not going anywhere. What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" He asked taking a step forward reaching out to her. Aaron desperately wanted to take a step back, but she held her ground and slapped his hand away.

"You BROKE me, Jasper. You knew what would happen if you left me and yet you did it. You only thought about yourself. So, no. I am not going to forgive you. Not know and honestly, I don't know if I ever will. Maybe you should have thought about all of this before you left me," she snarled poking him in the chest before walking to her father's police cruiser.

She slammed the door and Charlie looked at Jasper who seemed like he just had been shot. He had heard what his daughter said to him, but instead of helping the two of them repair their relationship he started his car and drove off leaving the boy behind.

"You okay?"

"Yep."

Aaron felt empowered that she did that. The last time she came face-to-face with an ex of hers, well he almost killed her. Now? She broke him and it felt refreshing. There was no doubt in her mind now that the Cullen's were moving back home. They probably were already repairing the damages to the house or already finished.