[09]

Aaron found herself in the middle of a panic attack

She didn't know why it washed over her all of a sudden, but it was one of the most terrifying things she had ever experienced. Sweat dripped all over her body and she found herself clawing at her shirt getting it off.

This was the only moment of her life currently that she wished Jasper was here. Only for him to calm her down.

Her shirt flew in the air as the girl got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom where she turned on the shower the coldest it could go. Aaron stood there with her head on the tile letting the water wash over her.

Terrible memories flashed through her mind as she started to pound on the wall. The doorknob rattled followed by the frantic voice of her father. Charlie was tired of the door being locked and he broke it down only to find Aaron in the fetal position in the tub screaming.

He picked her up and carried her back into the room despite her thrashing. Aaron accidentally scraped his cheek making blood well up and drip down onto her naked skin.

"Aaron! Aaron breath! Calm down you are okay. You are okay," he whispered as he rocked her back and forth.

Her screams turned into sobs as she melted into her fathers arm. Her mind spun with thoughts and fears, but one thing stuck out.

Something big was coming and it terrified her.

The next morning, her boots clomped throughout the house as she paced back and forth in front of the phone. The piece of paper in her hand was crinkled considering she's been like that for an hour at that point.

It had Billy's messy handwriting on it and she was thankful that she could see the numbers and letters that danced around on it.

Last night terrified her and it took a good hour to convince her family that she could be left alone this morning. If they were here now, it would look like she was losing her mind. In reality, she was trying to decide if she should drive all the way to Arizona or call her grandmother instead.

She sighed before picking up the phone deciding that it wasn't worth it to give Charlie a heart attack. Bella already did enough damage to it, it wouldn't be in the best interest to do it again so soon.

Aaron held her breath as the phone rang, praying that the number hasn't been changed. Her heart jumped when it clicked and a voice rang from the other side.

"Hello? Who is it?"

"Grandma?" She whispered hearing the voice that gave her happiness as a child. She missed it terribly.

"Aaron? Aaron is that you? Oh baby, it's been so long!" She cooed from the others side making the teen break down in tears. "There is no need to cry."

"I thought you were dead this whole time. That's what Mom told me," she sniffed into the phone before grabbing a tissue to dry her tears. When she pulled the white object away it was completely black.