4

General Magmar's pov

I still couldn't believe it, Clay and I were finally together. I'm so happy!! Every night me and Clay would met each other at the spot were we confessed to each other, and we kinda do what all couples do.

We talk, hang out, stay close to each other, and maybe make out a few times. SHUT UP!!! Don't all couples do that.

I walked threw the frost and with one turn I made it to our spot, Clay already waiting for me. He looked up from the grass and once he saw me he jumped up and jumped on me trapping me in a hug.

"Someone's happy to see me," I said with a slight smirk. "Oh, cut me a break!! We had to fight you and the others today, you know I hate having to fight you." He was right Jestro and the other monsters acted a village and the knights came, me and Clay we fighting one on one. I did have to actually hurt him a few times, but they were just little punches, I would never hurt Clay he means everything to me and I know that he feels the same.

Clay finally got off me and letted me get up, he grabbed my hand and brought me over to the tree again. He sat down pulling me with him, once I was down he wrapped his arms around me again.

"What's gotten into you today? You are never this clingy." Clay pulled away, red rising to his face. "Sorry it just, after we got together I've been more happy. I've stopped waking up around 4 or 5 in the morning, I haven't been pushing myself a lot in training and I've been more claim. The others have asked what gotten into me all I tell them is that I have finally found my happiness. You mean the entire world to me Magmar."

I smiled and placed my head against Clay's, he truly is something amazing. I couldn't ask for a better love then him.