10

White's pov

I sighed as my hand ran threw my hair, today is the anniversary of when my youngest daughter Pink and her husband disappeared. Tomorrow is also the anniversary of when I gave Magmar and Beast Master to Monstrox.

I miss my daughter.

I miss my grand babies!!

I want my family back!!

"White!! You need to come out here and see this, you won't believe this!!" Yellow said. I got up out of my chair and followed Yellow, whatever she saw it must have really shook her up.

"Yellow what on earth is going....on?"

I froze.

"Hey grandma White, missed me?"

"B-b-Beast Master?" I stuttered, I walked over to him and placed both my hands on the side of his face. Tears filling in my eyes.

"My sweet little Beast ranglier, your here. Your really here. Wait, where's Magmar?" Beast Master took my hands and looked at the knights behind him. He looked at him, "Beasty what's wrong?"

"Grandma, it's about Magmar. He lost control and I don't know what to do. He lost control because of heartbreak and it's wasn't cause of Clay, I think something else made him lost control."

"Or someone." Blue said.

I froze, "Midnight, she's back." I looked at the book with the face on it. "Monstrox. I guess the fight between Merlock and you, Merlock won."

"Nice to see you too White. Anyways Midnight is back, and it's clear that she chose Magmar to manipulate. The thing with Midnight is that her special ability is manipulating people's emotions to make them do what she wants."

"She always was the worst when she did, I thought she was dead." Blue mutter.

"All of you come in, if one of you is Clay I would like to speak to him in my study please." I stated. I watched as a knight with sliver and blue armour, chestnut brown hair, and sparking sapphire eyes.

So this is Clay.

"Come with me. I told him, he followed me down the hall. I opened the door and went in, he followed me in. "Seat their please." Clay sat down in the chair as I grabbed a photo from my desk. I sat down in front of him and handed him the pitcher.

 I sat down in front of him and handed him the pitcher

"Clay, tell me, who do you see there?"

"I see you, Magmar's mother, Yellow and Blue." Clay said.

"Exactly, listen my daughter and her husband they where the greatest team in the world. A General and a Knight, people thought it was a crazy combination but they proved them wrong. I knew that there was something special between those two, I always knew it, I wasn't expecting them to get married though. I was happy for them, then came Beast Master and Magmar. Over the years they have made enemies, they weren't expecting that one day someone would try to take their children from them. So they...."

"White are you okay?" Clay asked.

"They knew that they wouldn't be safe anymore, so they disappeared right off the map, Pink asked if I where to give Magmar and Beats Master to someone they know. So I gave them to Monstrox, I knew they would safe with him. But I'm wondering though, why did Beast Master say it wasn't you who caused him to lost control?"

Clay's face flushed red as he looked away from me, he looked down at the ground. "I'm dating Magmar. He means a lot to me and I've never been more happy, I would never do anything that would hurt him."

A smile came across my face, he was just like Pink. Pink defended Red from anything and from anyone, it was honesty true love no matter what.

"Clay, you are just like Pink. I do know a way to fix this, all you have to do is-"

BOOM!!

I jumped to my feet along with Clay, we ran outside and saw shadow monsters.

"Midnights here."