Part 7 Save Me!

As I was walking home unable to use any more energy to teleport I felt a hand go over my mouth and pull me back into a dark alleyway. I tried to scream out but they stopped me but placing a gag over my mouth and I was too weak to fight back. the next thing I knew I was tied to a chair in what seemed to be a cold, wet basement 'creeps' I thought as I untied the ropes holding my wrists together once I did that I went to my blindfold and gag the idiots left me alone. I untied my feet and finally teleported out of there...or at least tried I lit up and it felt like I teleported but I stayed in the chair 'maybe I'm too weak I'll just change up my appearance to one of their goons and make it look like I escaped' I snapped my fingers and waited for the "magic" but nothing happened (btw the "" is not speaking it's just sarcasm) I tried again and again desperately trying to escape but nothing was working. I curled myself up into a ball and rocked back and forth in the corner not knowing what to do I may have been kidnapped before but I've never experienced something like this a place that completely cancels out my quirks.

"Hello? is anyone there? I just want to talk to someone about what I'm doing here!" half yelled so people would hear me, I gathered from the lack of sound I was in some kind of basement but they had advanced technology that cancels out quirks. it felt like I had been in there for hours I had no concept of time.

"ahh so rumours are true!" said a strange voice sadistically "you can untie any knot and free yourself but you are with the league of villains, the most well known and hardest to beat villain group"I could tell he was being sarcastic from the tone in his voice

"don't be such an asshole!" i demanded he didn't like that, I could hear faint whispering and before i could do anything the lights flicked off the only thing i could hear was the sound of a door opening and closing now I was starting to worry

"I'm so sorry I had to do this to you but I thought you of all people would understand I've missed you so much and I just wanted you back!" he said sounding sad 'he's obviously facking but now that I think about it his voice does sound familiar I just can't put my finger on who it belongs to!'

"Aww, please say what you're thinking out loud in feeling left out," he said with a sing-song tone 'this dude has to be crazy!' I thought, 'if my quirk doesn't work in here I bet his won't either'

"stop keeping thins from me!" he demanded I was about to speak when the lights flashed on revealing the owner of the voice he stood there for a few seconds then ran to you hugging you tight

"I've missed you, little sis"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

I'm sorry I couldn't help myself from leaving it on a cliffhanger the next chapter will help you understand your backstory a little bit more so look forward to that