04; rude and not ginger

[̲̅G][̲̅R][̲̅A][̲̅V][̲̅I][̲̅T][̲̅Y]

- CHAPTER FOUR -

RUDE AND NOT GINGER

THE LAST THING Penny expected was to wake up on a spaceship, completely out of it, but it happened. She was the first out of Graham and Ryan to wake up after being rescued, only to find out that Yasmin and the Doctor were not with them. After just finding out last minute that the Doctor was her soulmate was real back luck and now they were separated from each other.

"He's up." Penny told Graham as she examined a groggy Ryan who was looking around the room frantically.

"Breathe slowly, son. Well done. That's it. Well done." Graham cooed to his grandson, shining a light into his eyes.

"I'm alive. We are alive, right?" Ryan breathed out, lifting his head up to look at them.

"As far as I can tell, yeah." Graham replied.

Ryan tumbled out of a horizontal medipod and fell onto the floor with a groan, "Where are we? "

"On a spaceship. Isn't it obvious?" Penelope grinned at him, spinning around with her arms wide.

"My spaceship!" The pilot corrected from her seat in the cockpit.

"Who's that?" Ryan asked, looking in the direction of where the voice came from.

"Angstrom. She's the pilot." Penny answered as she dropped her hands to her side, her grin falling into a straight line. Even though it was newly developed, the bond between her and the Doctor was strong and the distance between them wasn't doing much good in helping it grow further.

"We were in space. No, wait. We were in that warehouse, and then we were in space." Ryan voiced, not being able to understand what had happened to them. He was in disbelief.

Graham nodded, "Yeah."

"How were we in space?" The young Sinclair exclaimed, panic filling the tone of his voice.

"I've got no idea." His grandfather replied, sharing the boy's panic.

"There was probably something wrong with the coordinates, it couldn't have been anything else." Penny explained before second guessing herself, "Unless the planet was moved. But that wouldn't be possible...maybe. Man, I wish the Doctor was here."

"And why are we not in space now?" Ryan asked her, but Angstrom replied instead, jumping out of her seat to face them.

"I scooped you. That was a very sneaky trick of his, especially coming out of hyperjump. Now, you could've been killed!" She addressed, pointing at them.

"Listen, I keep telling you, we haven't got a clue what you're talking about." Graham told her.

"Oh, have it your own way." Angstrom mused, turning around and walking away back to the pilot seat.