Bonding

After Rose's oversized tub had finished filling up Renesmee and I stripped down out of our clothes and got in. The water against my skin was an interesting temperature. It was a fair 98 degrees in temperature but to my skin it was about 105.

Renesmee was immeadiately distracted by the bubbles as there were so many and for the first 5 minutes of our mommy/daughter bathtime we had a bubble fight that ended in the two of us laughing as we wiped away our bubble beards.

After our faces were rinsed of the foam we sat back and relaxed.

"Mommy can we go and see grampa tomorrow please?" Renesmee said in a clear voice.

I had been relaxing in the bath with my eyes closed thinking about how far life had come for me since I had been married when she spoke. I opened my eyes and smiled.

I loved it when she spoke.

"Well how about we invite him over for brunch tomorrow?" I responded.

I loved that I was able to have no only my new family -The Cullens- my husband and our daughter as well as my father and friends. It was more then I could have hoped for when I was told of the vampire life.

"I like that mommy." She said as she began piling bubbles onto her head.

I leaned over the side of the tub and grabbed the shampoo and then began doing Renesmee's hair. As I was rubbing in the shampoo I smiled at her loose corkscrew curles.

"Do you know who the most beautiful girl in the whole world is?" I asked as I turned on the shower head and began rinsing her hair.

A smiled flitted across her face. "I am." She said cheerfully. "But you are a part of me so that makes you pretty too mommy."

I put some conditioner into her hair and began the process of combing it.

"That is what your daddy tells me." I responded.

It was nice to hear it but sometimes I didn't feel pretty. That comes to show that I apparently didn't see myself as the world did and probably never would.

After I finished combing her hair I let the condition sit for a few minutes and then washed it out. I then drained the tub and rinsed the remaining soap from our bodies and then we got out.

I couldn't believe that I had been so nervous about taking a bath with my daughter. It was nice and relaxing and in a deep sentimental way I know we had bonded. Then again I was the same way when it came to marrying Edward and making love but it turned out great and I loved everything about it.

I threw a robe over my body and then wrapped Renesmee in a towel. Seconds after the bathroom opened and Alice was waiting for us.

"Did you have a nice time?" Alice asked sweetly. Before I could answer Rosalie lifted Renesmee into her arms and headed out of the hall.

From the sound and direction of her steps it seemed like she was heading to Edwards old bedroom. This bedroom was used for Renesmee whenever we stayed the night at the main house. She loved hearing the stories that came with the bedroom like our first dance together and Edward proposing and me saying yes.

"So missy I have planned it out and I think we will all love it." Alice said cheerfully.

She handed me a pair of jeans, a green tshirt and my undergarmets to dress in. I quickly slid into my bra and panties and then held the green shirt in my fingers and eyed it carefully.

"It's cotton nothing fancy Bella." She chuckled.

I lifted the fabric to my nose and sniffed. It was cotton.