★ σиє ★

"Smii7y you dumbass! He's to your right"

"Don't you dare yell at me young lady!"

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want now shoot him"

I honestly don't get how Smii7y and I are best friends, I take games too seriously while he just wants to joke around with friends. Smii7y and I met around 2 years ago when we were starting our YouTube channels.

He found my channel when I was on 100k and asked me if I wanted to play together sometime which I agreed to. Now I'm at 2.9M while he's on 2.3M subscribers.

We found other friends too like Vanoss, Wildcat, Ohmwrecker, Fitz, Jay, Grizzy etc. and our best friend Kryoz or John. All three of us have a great friendship with each other, we always comment on our posts of Instagram or Twitter when we can.

Nobody could separate us, we have this great bond which I love. All three of us like the same thing, in humor, food and so on. We haven't met each other in person yet but we planned on doing it soon which I'm really excited about.

Right now Smii7y and I were playing some Fortnite even though I hated it to pieces, Smii7y made me play it whether I liked it or not, his exact words were.

"If you don't play it I swear I'll fly over to your place and make you"

And then I decided to play this awful game, don't get me wrong I love some features on it but most of the game I just goddamn hate which makes me just not play it, maybe only with friends but that's about it.

Right now Smii7y, me and another team were left. We got the circle so that meant the other team had to push us. I saw someone trying to sneak up on us so I shot him, knocking him.

"There's one more guy" I said as I finished the knocked guy. Smii7y got knocked and got finished, he complained how he had no health.

"Smii7y it would be so nice if you would shut the hell up so I can hear" He giggled at my remark.

"I'm serious" With that he stopped giggling.

"The guy had like no health and looked like he knew how to play" Smii7y warned me, I understood as I build down since I was too high.

"Y/N THERE!!" Smii7y yelled which made me take my headphones off.

"Don't fucking yell into my ear" I said as I put my headphones back on.

"Oh sorry.. you want me to whisper to you?" He said in a quiet tone which gave me shivers down my spine and goosebumps. It was so unexpected, I saw the last guy and we had a build battle.

"OOOH Y/N KILL HIM!!" Smii7y kept yelling in my ear which made me laugh at how his voice cracked at times. I shotgunned the guy but it only did 8 of damage.

"Wow can we get a close up on that shotgun shot? 8 of damage from that close" Smii7y said, at last I finally killed the guy and won the game.

"I can't believe we fucking won that dude" I said with a light laugh, Smii7y and I were just playing around until the very end.

"The first fucking game and we win?? What the fuck?" Smii7y was in disbelief as well as I was.

"Y/N marry me" I coughed a bit but went along with it.

"Deal" We got out of the match and started another one but someone joined to our Discord call.

"Johnny! Hey" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Heyyyy" He then took a big hit of his vape then I heard him exhale.

"How are you guys?" John asked, his voice changing due to the hit he took. I always thought it sounded cool because he sounded like Satan.

"Satan suddenly joined the call" Smii7y spoke up making me laugh while John just gave a light chuckle.

"John join us!" I invited him which he quickly joined, we all put ready and started up a game. We decided to put fill to get a random person with us and possibly get good content.

"Uh who wants to read that name?" Smii7y asked, I was confused on what he meant and saw he was looking at the random's name which was 'Mydikbig'

"Hey, My dick big" John talked to the guy.

"Of course you would say it, John" Smii7y laughed, John joined in with Smii7y at laughing. At one point they were making horrible laughs and annoying ones.

"Alright we get it!! You find it funny" They stopped after hearing me yell.

"Wow uh rude" John suddenly said, we played for hours until we were satisfied with the content we had. We stopped recording but stayed in the call. At one point Smii7y turned on his webcam to show off his dog, Octavia.

"Dude I wanna just pet her like the good girl she is" I admired his dog and he knew how much I loved seeing her, he even promised if we would meet up he'll take Octavia just for me.

"When are we ever gonna meet each other?" John asked, deciding to turn on his webcam just because.

"I mean I already met you John, we've never seen Y/N though" Smii7y spoke up, setting Octavia down and sitting down, showing his face.

"You know how shy I am on showing my face but I promise I'll show you guys soon" I responded back.

"Turn on your webcam then, we won't judge you" John said, he played around with his vape.

"Come on Y/N, I showed you Octavia! Can you at least show us your face for a quick second?" They both gave puppy eyes, Octavia even joined in. Guess I should do it. I turned on my webcam, I decided to dab and turned it off.

"There, happy?" They were shocked but smiled.

"More than happy" I smiled at their words, I love these two idiots so much.

^^^

Made in January 22,2018. I just want to remind myself when I made this (:

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪