★ тняєє ★

"What are we going to do after PAX ends though?" I asked them after calming down from my dance.

"We can just hang out, talk and catch up ya know? Sounds pretty nice to me" John suggested, that does sound pretty good. I would really wanna see how they are in person, are they the same like online? Or maybe more different?

"Ah I'm excited dude! I can't believe this is actually happening, how many more days until PAX?" I asked them.

"It's in like two weeks, I hope they go by quick" Smii7y said with excitement in his voice.

"Yeah, I wonder if you're taller or shorter than me, Y/N. Oh my god what if you are?" John shook his head at the thought of it.

"Probably not, I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders. I looked at the time to see it was still 7 pm. We only talked for half an hour.

"Guess we'll find out once we see each other, but John is a bit taller than me so I'm probably shorter than you" That would be so weird if I was taller than Smii7y.

"Guys sorry to cut this short but I gotta go, I'll catch you later?" John said which we said goodbye to him then he left the call. It was just Smii7y and I.

"Now that I think about it, I don't I know your real name. Mind telling me?" I asked him, he chuckled.

"My name is Jaren Smith if you wanted to know so badly, people thought my name was Lucas for such a long time though which I found odd"

"Ah alright, why did they think that?" I asked him.

"I think because John called me that once or something, I don't know I'm still wondering why my fans thought my name was Lucas"

"Oh" I simply said, it was silent for a few minutes until he spoke up.

"So Y/N, why do you hate showing your face?"

"Whenever I show my face I just get so nervous, I always think 'what if I get criticized from how I look?' And so I simply don't show my face... I don't think I'll ever do a face reveal, kind of like Swagger is doing it, you know?" He nodded.

"Yeah but in my opinion, you look very cute. Especially when you smile" I was taken by surprise by what he said, I wasn't expecting him to ever call me cute.

He has never complimented me so this was a bit new.

"Y/N, you alright?" He waved a hand which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, I was lost in thoughts" He looked worried but nodded.

"So, you're starting to post your face more on your Instagram" I decided to change the subject so he wouldn't ask me anything about that.

"Yeah, the people asked for it so I'm giving them what they want"

"You know you're making your fangirls fall in love with you even more, right?" He giggled but nodded, knowing what he was doing.

"The stans are eating just by your selfies"

"I mean there's nothing special about my face, I look normal in my opinion" He said as he fixed his hair since it was getting in his eyes.

"I mean you are kind of cute" He stopped fixing his hair to look at me, he started to get red.

"Oh, you really think so?" He scratched the back of his head, his eyes closed with a smile.

"Yeah, your chubby cheeks and just everything about you is amazing. Honestly" He didn't say anything, he was probably thinking on what to say. Did I make it awkward?

"Just remember that, Jaren" He looked at me and nodded. He put the sleeves up from his hoodie to hide his hands.

"So, PAX" I started.

"PAX.. I can't believe that you're actually going, I mean I'm very excited you're going just shocked"

"We better use the time there wisely, who knows when we can see each other again" He agreed with what I said.

"Yeah, John, you, and I will do a lot of things together. We'll show you around since we've been before, I'm guessing this is your first time even going over there?" I nodded my head.

"Yep, we'll show you around" His phone rang which he picked up, he texted something then put it down.

"I suggest you taking off your webcam because some friends are gonna join" I turned off my webcam.

"Who's gonna join?" I asked him.

"Tux, McNasty, and Raccon" Right as he said that, all three of them joined.

"Hey guys, why were you two alone in a call?" Raccon asked.

"We were having a moment but you guys ruined it.. I'm just kidding" I quickly said, everyone laughed at my dumb joke then we started up Rainbow.

VVV

"Watch this Y/N, I'm gonna wall kill" Smii7y turned his character to face me, he shot at the wall and got a kill. We both yelled at his prediction.

"Smii7y you are fucking hacking I swear!" I laughed as well as Tux since he was spectating Smii7y.

"What can I say? My predictions are always right babyyy!" He laughed but quickly got killed which made him yell.

"You're the last one alive! Complete the mission" McNasty said, I peeked the door to see if the enemy was still there.

"Clutch or kick" Smii7y said.

"You know what? Shoot that wall to your left" Smii7y told me which I did, I killed someone which made everyone yell.

"No! Why are your predictions always right? What the fuck" I was in disbelief but got killed which made us lose the round.

"Alright kick her" McNasty said then the 'Vote To Kick' popped up so they were actually serious, only one person didn't vote.

"Smii7y vote yes!" Raccon and everyone were yelling at Smii7y to vote yes to kick me out.

"Smii7y if you love me then you'll vote no!!" I yelled at him. Then I got kicked out of the game which made me curse at all of them, mainly at Smii7y since he had the power to put no.

"Smii7y you cuck!!" He just laughed at my rage.

"I love you too!" That made me smile, I decided to wait for them to end the match.

^^^

Paris In The Rain by Lauv is such an amazing song, please listen to it (:

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪