★ ѕєνєи ★

The next day I woke up with Smii7y right next to me, he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, it would be a shame if someone interrupted his slumber.

"SMII7Y WAKE UP!" He bolted up when he heard me screaming, he couldn't catch himself from falling off the bed making me laugh.

"What the fuck, Richard?" He said with a light laugh, all of this commotion woke John up from his sleep.

"What is happening?" He asked as he stretched his arms out.

"Y/N being a dick" Smii7y told him as he got up from the floor.

"Oh so nothing new" John said making both of them laugh while I just gasped.

"I am not mean! I'll let you know I'm a very nice person" They stopped laughing then looked at me.

"Sureee, remember that one time in Rainbow you got so greedy for the kill that you killed me so you could get it?" Smii7y said, ok that was one time.

"That was a one time thing, plus you did it to me before so it was fair" I defended myself, crossing my arms.

"Whatever anyways lets go out, I'm bored out of my mind" All of us agreed, I went into the bathroom to change and get ready to go out to do whatever, anything is better than just lay here and do nothing.

"Y/N! You ready?" Smii7y called out to me, I got out of the restroom and went with Smii7y and John.

"Ready to ffffffucking go?" Smii7y asked us which we nodded to.

"So where we going?" John asked, walking to the elevator.

"Uh fuck let's get breakfast first" I suggested which they agreed with me. We made our way to the place to eat at, we got our plates and got some breakfast. I got whatever I wanted and a F/D.

I got us a table, preparing to eat my food. I heard some footsteps but didn't pay much attention to it, the footsteps stopped on my table making me look up.

It was two girls around my age, both were smiling and wore some dresses. It looked so good on them though.

"Hey, we saw you with those two boys and we were wondering if you could hook us up with them? They're so hot and we thought you would be nice enough to help us?" I was shocked, these two random girls were asking me to help them get with Smii7y and John?

I looked at my two best friends, frowning as they were talking amongst themselves as they were picking whatever foods they wanted.

"I.. I don't know, that's something you have to ask them" Their smile turned into a glare, if looks could kill, I would be dead by their glares.

"Are you just trying to keep them for yourself? Listen here you brat! You better help us get with them or else we'll beat your ass" I was taken aback from their respond. I wasn't going to take it.

"Listen if you two whores don't leave me the fuck alone, I'm not going to help you two get with my best friends just for your sexual pleasures. Now if you don't get out of my face I'll punch both of your faces in" They looked shocked, but what were they expecting? I don't like being demanded into doing things I didn't like.

"You little-"

"Hey, I suggest you two to leave our friend alone" I looked behind the two girls to see John and Smii7y glaring at the girls.

"Oh hey hot stuff! We were just chatting" One of the girls tried making an excuse.

"We heard everything, good bye" John said, sitting down next to me. The girls looked down at me then at the guys.

"By the way please stop shopping in the kids section, that dress is about to break" Smii7y said before shooing them away and sitting down in front of John and I.

The girls left and all three of us laughed, joking around about how bitchy they were.

"What did they even want with you? I didn't hear much, only when they cursed you out" Should I even tell them? I don't want them to worry.

"Uh nothing much, they just started to flip out on me" They looked at me but just nodded, both went to eat as I stared at my food. Why did I act so badly when they asked for me to help them get with Smii7y and John? Why did I feel so mad?

I overreact sometimes, whatever. I ate my food, barely listening to my friends talking about anything.

"Y/N! Did you hear us?!" John elbowed my side.

"Huh? What did you say?" I rubbed my side.

"We said if you wanted to go to an arcade close by?" Smii7y asked me, his head resting on his hands while looking at me.

"Oh yeah sure" I replied, drinking on my drink.

>Narrators POV<

Smii7y looked at John, worry in his face.

Something told him those two girls did something to the girl he deeply loved.

"Oh Y/N.. what did those two do to you?"

"I hope nothing bad happened when they talked to you"

John looked down at Y/N, Smii7y glared at the corner of his eyes at John. The way he looked at Y/N, it kind of made him.. jealous.

But nobody could blame him, both guys loved this girl so much, even if they're best friends.. sometimes love could take over that. Y/N wasn't paying attention, she was too busy thinking on what that feeling was when those two girls asked her to help them hook up with Smii7y and John.

"Why did I act like that? I could've said yes but they were strangers so I was just worried my friends would date some weird, obsessive fans.. right?"

She cursed at herself, she didn't know that feeling was very common and of course that feeling was love!

The tension between the three was bad, Smii7y was glaring at John, John was looking at Y/N with worry in his eyes and Y/N was in deep thought.

Wonder how this trip will go?

^^^

Ya yeet I finally fucking update my people

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪