8 | It's Me

A/N; Not Proof Read, Apologies.
4/17/19

-

Breaklight

What is she doing?!

I realized she's distracting the humans who came. For us to get away. She crashed into a vehicle and that vehicle hit the one next to it. Making a blockade of totaled cars.

A human. A soft creature. Helping beings that live up to millions of years. To add on, she doesn't even know us Cybertronians well enough to save our lives. Did we, or did I, make that much of an impact on a humans small life, for her to protect us in her ways?

I was at a loss of words to say. She saved us. Instead of feeling greatful, I felt odd. I wanted to go back to her, to stand by her side and accompany her. But, I didn't .

-

I've told Optimus why I came to Earth. But I lied. I said I came here because the Creator wanted me to find the Cube. Bring it back, to end the war between Autobots and Decepticons. But, to be truthful, I came here to send the coordinates of Earth.

There's something special, about Earth. And what lies beneath her soil. Of course we know that Earth is not Earth. But Unicron. We found out after we drove the species of Earth creatures called Dinosaurs to extinction. For our metal, to create more Cybertronians.

I'm still loyal Creator. That's why I can't stay here with the Autobots or Casey, right? I need to return, regroup, then work on trying to find the Matrix that the Primes hid. Along with the Energon Harvester. And try to figure out the coordinates of the Ark with the pillars.

But, Am I Still Loyal?

You dare question your loyalty? Do what you were told, and return to me.

Right away, Creator.

-

Casey

I sat in a room with no windows. An interrogation room. My ankles where cuffed to the chair legs, as my wrist where cuffed to the table. Glaring at nothing, I fumbled with the bandages wrapped around hands. I wasn't able to jump either of my legs up and down, and that annoyed me, a shit ton.

-

The door opened with a clank as it slammed against the wall. A tall man with gray hair who seemed like he was still young stood tall with another man behind him. I read there badges.

BURNS S-7

and,

LLOYD S-7

I turn away, ignoring their presence. I hear the chair across me scrape against the floor as it was pulled out, and scooted in. Hearing papers being flipped and tossed on the table.

Looking down at my lap, not nervous, but feeling nothing. Not exactly nothing, just neutral. I knew I didn't exist, thanks to Soundwave. I'm sure they have questions about that.

"Alright, kid. I'm going to ask a few question about yourself, and the aliens. 'Kay?"

Not responding, I exhale out jaggedly and slowly. Hearing the click of a pen, and it being scraped across a sheet of paper, I turn to them.

"Alright."

I watch as both men gave each other a glance, and nodded. Burns, the older gentleman, folded his hands, on top of the table, "Who are you? 'Cause they're no files and records of you, and face scanners say that your not on file." Called it. "Basically, you don't exist. Why's that?" And not gonna answering that.