9 | Forgive

A/N; Not Proof Read, Apologies.
6/20/19

-

3rd POV

"First, I want my robot friends back. Second, I want her record clean, squeaky." Sam jabbed his pointer index into the officers chest. Meaning he was at the top of his seriousness.

"Third, I want my friend Casey back. Also, add in those coffees- three." He held three digits up in the officers bewildered face. Who was nearly clueless as to who the boy was referring to.

"Okay boy, your car uh- alien friends are going through S-7 questioning, making sure they're not the bad guys. Now, no more questions about it."

Received disappointed faces from Sam and Mikalea, he exhaled forcefully with stress.

"And a friend? Alright, maybe Burns and Lloyd may know about that, since they took a female into custody to our facility for interrogation last night."

Simmons flipped through a few stapled papers, presumed to be updates about the "aliens".

"And making your lady friends record squeaky clean- plus those coffees, I can do."

Simmons had the other two children escorted to the Hoover Dam where their facility was located. Including a few soldiers who witnessed an event overseas, involving more "aliens".

Turns out, Sector Seven is the US Governments Top Secret Facility, that is always monitoring extraterrestrial signals if they get near Earth.

-

Casey was about to get lost in those endless halls, until she ran into a certain someone. Backing up quickly, she aimed the firearm at said person's face. Shades, and black wavy hair.

Soundwave disarmed her skillfully and quickly, tossing the auto rifle to the ground. Using his forearm, he pushed her to the wall forcefully. Pushing his arm up, Casey went up as he pressed his arm against her neck. She choked, coughing, she gasped kicking at the holoform only for her legs to go through.

"Dammit!" Yelling through gritted teeth. She figured out who the random man was. In attempt to leave the place quietly, Casey panicked, wanting to leave quickly. Away from Soundwave specifically.

"I told you, I would be back." He spoke clearly with venom.
"Why are you out of the room?"

He tilted his head to the side slightly, waiting for her response. She took a rigid deep breath, choking out the words,
"I'd do fine without you behind me."

"What happened to me clearing out your existence? You'd die within a week."

"That's- what you'd think. . ."

Nearly suffocating, her face turned pink, slowly turning red into purple. Soundwave glared at her upset she didn't follow orders.

Then he heard chatter down the halls. Lifting off some of the force, Casey's feet touched the tiled floor again. She took advantage of his loosened state, shoving his arm away.

Stumbling against the wall, she gasped roughly rubbing her sore neck. She had trouble breathing, as if something was blocking her air ways.

"We need to go."

"Go?" Soundwave didn't even hear her choked out words.

Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her behind him through the halls. Until he found the closed double doors. Where he saw those irritable Autobots.

Through the double doors, there was another hall, on one wall was a bullet proof glass showing the real facility. As the duo went through those faded white double doors, Casey looked to where it drew her attention.