Chapter 2

Clark's POV
I flew out of Kara's room and super sped down through the watchtower. I spotted the entrance of the meeting room and stopped flying. I walked in like a normal human. Diana, Bruce, Barry, Oliver, Jonn Jonz, Shiera, and Hal were all waiting for me.
"About time Clark.." Diana said.
"Yea...Diana said she was going to use her lasso to come get you!" Barry said as he took off his mask. Barry ran his hands through his hair and sighed.
"What's wrong now Allen?" Oliver asked as I sat down .
"I need water..." Barry replied.
"The run and get it Flash!" Hal said making random things appear with his green lantern ring.
"Run quickly and we won't even notice..." Shiera said flying down from the ceiling along with The Martian Manhunter.
"Jonn why are we here again...?" Diana said as Barry ran and ran back with his water in less than a second using his powers.
"We are here to discuss....a certain hero..." ManHunter said. He looked at me and I raise an eyebrow.
"Me?" I asked
"No... Clark....were talking about Kara...." Bruce said putting his Batman baterrangs away.
"K-Kara...?" Diana asked. Clark looked over at her and saw that the normal spunk in Wonder Woman was replaced by pure shock. Clark always knew his cousin and Wonder Woman had a special connection....something he realized he didn't have with her.
"Did she do something?" I ask.
"No." Bruce said.
"Is she in trouble?"
"No!"
"Did something happen involving her?"
"NO CLARK!"
I stayed silent not wanting another one Batman outbursts.
"Geez Bruce no need to get all..."
"Barry Allen don't you dare say it!" Bruce warned. Barry smirked.
"...Batty..."
"You little! If this wasn't important you would have been in trouble!" Bruce said.
"Okay now I am paying attention because Bruce didn't Attack Allen.....so something big is happening..." Oliver said placing his green bow down.
"We think Kara should work with the....ehm..." Bruce started.
"With who?" I said growing impatient.
"Conner and his team.." Bruce said starring at me. I froze.
"You want me to send my cousin to work with her other cousin who's I don't even know if she knows he exists!" I yelled.
"That's not my fault you hid her other cousin away.." Bruce said.
"why are we sending her with them?" Shiera asked.
"Let's face it...Kara is a good kid but she can be to...um...not fun. She will take no hesitant to threaten people or asses a situation. She is too guarded..." Bruce explained. I stared at Bruce with not shock but understanding. Kara never shared anything and never spoke about how she felt. Some days she would enclose her self in her room and all you could here were bangs of hitting walls or something else.
"Diana your probably closer to SuperGirl than Clark so tell me does she open up?" Hal asked.
"No...and Yes....not often and she only opens up if she's having a hard time. I just care for her as...what mortals would say I care for like a daughter" Diana replied.
"Point proven. She's too new. Let her be like the others. She can learn to talk with a new team." Bruce said.
"Do you all agree?" He asked.
"Yes" Shiera said.
"I do.." Barry said.
"Definitely." Hal and ManHunter said.
"I don't like it...but it's best for her..so I agree.." Oliver and Diana said. They all looked at me.
"She's going to hate us all..." I said looking at them.
"It's for her own good.....I will come with you to drop her off.." Bruce said. I thought about how this was for the best and finally gave in.
"...Fine..." I said. "Meeting dismissed.." i said standing up. I watched as the others walked up to get stuff or continue what they were doing before, except Bruce. BatMan walked over it a computer and communicated Robin or Dick Grayson. Graysons face appeared on screen and so did the rest of the team.
"Something wrong?" He asked.
"No...we just need to tell you all something." Bruce said.
"Oh cool! What?!" Wally West aka Kid Flash asked excitedly. Bruce turned to me and I took a deep breath and looked at Conner. He noticed me then looked away for the screen. The kid hates me. Mostly because I kinda didn't want to accept another cousin yet.
"Your getting a new member to your team...she will arrive with us tomorrow. So make the place look nice!" I said.
"N-New member?" Ms. Martian repeated. We nodded and said our goodbyes before they asked anything else. Then we closed off.
"Go tell her Clark..." Bruce said pointing toward the doors. I flew out and zoomed towards Kara's room. I knocked and saw her sketching something. She looked up confused and placed her book down and looked at me.
"Hey Kara...I have to tell you something..."
I took a deep breath and began explaining.