Chapter 9

Kara's POV
I froze. That was a question I did not want to answer.
"Well...." I started.
"I have absolutely know IDEA!" I said giggling nervously. Clark looked at me and just nodded.
"Okay....you can tell me when your ready.." he said.
I stood up feeling the sun shine on my skin. I felt stronger and more like normal. I smiled. The others came out. I smiled at them.
"Ready to fly?" Diana asked. She floated above the ground and flew above me.
"Yes!" I exclaimed. I shot up word flying through the sky.
"Thank God for the sun!" I yelled when I flew past then. I then landed.
"I feel better." I said.
"Great then we'll head out.." Shiera said. "We've spent enough time here.."
I nodded. They all boarded the jet and flew off. We walked back inside and I looked at the computer. It was glowing red. I walked over to it.
"That's not normal..." Meagen said. The others walked over and we all stared at the screen. I looked at the keys and saw a letter that wasn't in the English alphabet.
"It's kryptonian..." I said.
"What?" Everyone asked. I pointed to the letter. I pressed it.
"What symbol was that?" Conner asked.
I looked at the screen seeing things of my child hood. I saw krypton. I saw it healthy. The others were staring at the screen. I felt tears stream down my face. Then I saw it. The tallest building in Krypton. The house of El.
"The symbol was my family crest..."
"But it looked like the S...doesn't that mean Super." Artemiz asked.
"N-No....my family...we were what you would consider Royalty. We were the house of El....the symbol means Hope.....Clark...he doesn't know....I don't think he even removers anything..." I said.
Then a voice started speaking.
"Help us...please....my daughter and nephew.....help us....we are stuck on the outskirts....of...some strange....city thing......named....Metropsolis..."
I gasped and back away.
"Who was that?" Conner asked.
"My father!" I yelled. The others all looked st me with worry.
"It's a trick Kara..." Grayson said.
"NO I WONT LOSE THEM AGAIN! I WATCHED THEM DIE NOT CLARK...NOT ANYONE ELSE!" I yelled my blood boiling. I then took off out the base. I heard them yelling my name. I used my super hearing and heard them contact the league. I shook it off and flew to metropolis.

Conners POV
We walked into the hanger. Kara was smiling and we were all glad that she had her strength back! I walked in after her and saw her staring at the computer. It was glowing red.
"That's not normal...." Meagen said.
We all walked toward the computer. Kara wa staring at a button. She went pale. I followed her gaze and saw the same symbol on mine, her, and Clark's suit. The S.
"It's kryptonian..." she said. We all gasped. She explained on the symbol and pressed it. The screen was showing a city that looked futuristic. There was a super tall building. Kara has tears streaming down her face. She was talking about her home...her family the house of El....this screen was showing us Krypton.
"It's a trick...." I whispered to the others. Kara didn't Here me and then a voice stared to speak:
"Help us...please....my daughter and nephew.....help us....we are stuck on the outskirts....of...some strange....city thing......named....Metropsolis..."
"Who's that?" I asked looking at Kara.
"My parents!" She said. We all looked at her. I was so worried.
"It's a trick Kara..." Grayson said.
"NO I WONT LOSE THEM AGAIN! I WATCHED THEM DIE NOT CLARK...NOT ANYONE ELSE!" She yelled. She then took off out of the hanger.
"KARA!" I yelled. I went to computer and quickly contacted the League.
"Conner?" Clark said.
"We just left..." Diana said appearing on screen.
"ITS KARA!" I yelled.
"What happened!" Bruce said showing up.
I explained to them and they all were silent.
"SHE GOING TO FIND WHOEVER HACKED INTO THE BASE!" I yelled.
"Meet is at the location where she's headed!" Clark yelled. I clicked off the screen. We all ran into the jet and took off.

Clark's POV
We ran to the jet. Flash, Diana, Me, and Bruce sat down and took off at full speed. Please Kara be okay..

Kara's POV
I flew off. I landed on the outskirts. There was a kryptonian crystal on the ground. I ran towards it.
"A kryptonian crystal.." I said.
I looked behind me expecting to see the other and remembered what I did. Wait...this isn't right...it doesn't feel right...I feel-
"AAAAAHHHHH" I yelled as a bright light flashed pushing me back. Then Me. Reality appeared. He was laughing.
"You actually fell for that!!! Hahahahahhaha!" He said.
I glared at him feeling so angry and hurt.
"How dare you! You used my own parents against me!" I yelled tears rolling down my cheeks. The man smirked and pulled out the kryptonite gun. My wen twice and I backed away. I use my hearing and I heard two jets heading this way.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled. The man fired and I dodged.  He kept firing and I kept dodging. He then fired at my right I jumped to the left, then a kryptonite from the left hit me causing me to fall down.
"Oh....no...." I said. I looked up and another blast hit me. I was thrown back again. This time I couldn't move. I tried to fight. I felt my heart beat faster and my muscles straining me. I ignored the pain. I stood up glaring. My necklace started to glow, telling me that Clark was trying to find me. I looked down and  up again and saw the gun pointing at me.
"I think you might die if this one hits you...." Mr. R said.
"I won't die! I dare you hit me!" I yelled. The man smirked and shot. I jumped out the way. I stood up and ran at him. I punched him and sent him back a little. Then he threw me something. I was smart and don't catch it, and instead stepped to the side.
"Ha you won't fool me aga-"
A blast interrupted me. I was hit and I felt so weak.
I fell to my knees. I was out of time. I couldn't fight it. I looked behind me and saw jets.
"Poor Supergirl.....you shouldn't have hid you feelings then maybe I would have chose you!" He said. He looked up and saw the jet and smirked.
"It would be such a shame if you went bad...when your friends were here.." he said looking at me. My eyes went wide.
"No...please...I won't..." I said. I grimaced in pain. Mr. Reality pulled out the necklace. He put it up to my face and I felt my anger boil. I narrowed my eyes.
"STOP!" I yelled. I was to weak...I couldn't fight the effects. I heard the jets land.
"KARA!" I heard Clark yell. A dome appeared surrounding me and the man. Clark was banging on the dome yelling. I backed away as the man smirked at me. I backed up hitting the wall of the dome.
"This is your fault Supergirl....this is your fault for hiding....and of course....I can't blame you for mkfeelings...but you can finally let those feelings out.." he started speaking. I shook my head.
"No..NO STOP!" I screamed.
"You can hurt everyone who hurt you....starting with.." he said. He threw the necklace and it wrapped around my neck and the dome broke.
"Starting with Superman..."
My blood boiled and I clenched my fists. I felt my strength returning. The man disappeared.
"Kara are you okay?" Clark asked.
He saw the necklace and tried to grab it. I grabbed his wrist and stood up.
"K-Kara...please..." Clark said. The others were staring at us in fear and backed away.
I smirked and raised my hand and...