Chapter 7

Kara's POV
I flew back. I groaned and clenched my stomach. I laid sat up in struggle and glared at the man.
"Surpergirl! Why did you block me? It wouldn't have hurt me!" Artemiz said running over. I shook her head.
"The power of the gun would've done worse than it did to me..." I said looking down.
"How un fortunate!" The man said. Suddenly he grabbed Conner holding the gun the his head. Conner couldn't move. I saw the mans hand glow white which was the same color glowing around Conner. Magic. I stood up and walked over angry.
"Let him go!" I yelled.
"FIRST EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING CAUS ANY ONE MOVE THIS MAN DIES!" The man yelled. The soldiers backed off and we all froze.
"Let him go mister creepy..." Wally said.
"The name will be Mr. Reality(idk if that's a real character)" he said.
"Whatever." I said. "Unhand him!"
"One condition...you, Supergirl come with me." He said
"Don't give in Kara!"  Conner said
I stood there. I knew I could give in but I also am not letting Conner died. I harness's the strength I had left and nodded to Robin. He clicked a button. I turned back toward the man. I then supersped up to him and grabbed the gun away. I then punched him making him stop his spell. Conner broke free and turned around glaring at the man. I held the gun up to Mr. R's  throat.
"The league will come soon and I don't think they will be very happy." Conner said from behind me.
"Haha! Of course they won't..especially Superman." He laughed. I looked at the others confused.
"Why?" I asked stupidly.
"Because of this." He grabbed the gun out of my hands and threw me a piece of kryptonite. I caught it and suddenly felt weak. I fell to the ground my eyes slowly struggling to stay awake. I felt my collar getting picked up and I felt a gun to my head.
"KARA!" I heard Conner yell. I threw the piece of kryptonite away from me and looked at him warily.
"How do you feel now...Supergirl?" Mr R asked.
"Angry...and Pissed off I yell. I turned around and kicked him. I fell down. I then heard the league.
"Come to watch your cousins true colors Superman?" The man said grabbing me again.i saw my cousin enter the gas and then felt the color drain his face.
"K-Kryptonite.." he said. The league gasped and started at me and the man.
"Let her go...she did nothing!" Wonder Woman yelled.
"Your right she didn't...but someone else did....this person is the reason why I need her and not Superman anymore." Mr. R laughed. I saw everyone look confused.
"I then felt my strength return slowly. Some of the kryptonite has wore off. I smirked and then hit the man in the gut. He aimed the gun and fired. I avoided some it but some it it hit me and I gasped at the pain.
"I REALLY HATE KRYPTONITE!"I yelled. The man laughed. He then shot his hand up forming a white glowing dome around both of us. The kryptonite air wasn't in the dome so I felt a bit stronger.
"KARA!" I heard my cousin yell. I turned to see him bang on the dome. My eyes grew wide.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I shrieked. I walked away from him. 
"I stopped them from touching us...." he smirked. He then threw another piece of kryptonite at me which I caught again. I fell down on my knees and threw it behind me . He then pulled out a necklace. It had a glowing red stone as the pendent surrounded you what looks like sunlight. I knew what it was and I felt my face go pale. I started sliding away but I hit the price Of kryptonite I had thrown. Another wave of weakness washed over me and I couldn't move. He then dropped the dome and smirked at me.
"NO!" I heard Clark yell. He ran up to man and a laser hit him. I dropped backwards and got caught by Wally. I heard my cousins yell my name and then everything went black.