Chapter 10

Clark's POV
Supergirl grabbed my wrist and smirked. She raised her hand and punched me away. I fell backwards.
"Don't touch me!" Kara yelled. She flew so she was staring down at all the hero's.
"Oh god..." Robin said.
"We have to stop her!" Wonder Woman yelled. Batman took out a gun and placed kryptonite in it.
"You have a-"
"Forget it and be thank for I do Clark!" Batman interrupted. Batman shot and the Kara caught the bullet. She looked down at it and glared. She was holding kryptonite. She threw it down and glared at us.
"I will make sure you pay for what you did to me!" Supergirl Yelled. I stared at her in hurt and pain. We were to late... I flew up and punched her sending her hitting the ground.
"Kara stop!" I yelled going towards her.
"HA! Stop?! You always want to run Clark! You never cared for those around you!" She yelled. She punched me with such force that sent me flying near the jets. I groaned in pain.
"I will make sure you pay. I will make sure you know how it feels to be abandoned!" Kara yelled more. She then flew and took off towards Metropolis.
"Damn it..." Flash said.
"We have a much bigger problem...don't we...?" Artemiz asked. I nodded. We boarded the jets and headed to the YJ(Young Justice) base.

Time skip

"I will kill him!" I yelled slamming my hands on the table. I caused a hole in the wooden table.
"Calm Down!" Bruce said.
"I CANT!" I yelled. I was shaking with anger.
"Clark...your the only chance we have at stopping her..." Diana said.
"You have to put your feelings for her aside...you have to attack her like she's our enemy...because in her eyes...we are hers and she won't give us mercy..." Bruce said. Barry nodded. He ran and got us pizza. We all started to eat. Conner was looking down with his team trying to comfort him and take in what just happened.
"If only I hadn't let her take my hit in the gas..." Artemiz said. She looked down. Wally put his arm around her shoulder.
"It wasn't your fault...." he said.
"It's none of your faults..." Barry said. "We sent her to you guys...if anyone should be of blame it's the league.."
I looked at Bruce and he looked down."
"Bruce....this was your idea!" I yelled.
"Are we really going to do this now?!" He yelled back. I growled and lunged at him. He jumped out of the way.
"This your fault!" I yelled.
"No it's not! It's yours for not being a cousin to her!" Bruce yelled. I froze. Everyone was silent.
"I apologize Clark that was wrong of me...I know you try your best..." Bruce muttered.
"Clark...lets just sit down and think of where she would be..." Diana said.
"She's at Lex Luthor's office." A voice said. I turned to see Oliver. He had a frown on his face.
"I think I heard you wrong...because you said she's At lex Luthor's office?!" Kaldur said.
Oliver nodded.
"why would she go there?" I asked walking over to him.
"She's been going there for a while now... not as Supergirl...but as Kara Kent. Why do you think she never fights against Luthor. He's helped her before....I followed her and she caught me. She told me not to tell anyone...including you..." Oliver said looking down. I went pale.
"I am not mad just shocked...." I said.
"Let's go!" Conner said. I nodded. Conner, Diana, Oliver, Meagen, Grayson, and Artemiz headed to a jet. The rest stayed behind.

Kara's POV
I changed into my disguise as Kara Kent. I walked into Lex Corp. I nodded to the man at the elevator and went up to Lexs office. I walked in.
"Hello Lex." I said sitting down in a chair. Lex smiled.
"Hello Kara....new necklace?" He said.
"Yes...it makes me more powerful than I was before...It allows me to hurt the people who hurt me starting with my cousin.." I said looking at Lex.
"Your cousin....the man who abandoned you for his job a year ago?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Led you have helped me bunch. So I am going to show you who I am." I said.
"Who you are..?" Lex asked.
I smiled and used my super speed. I spun around and I was in my Supergirl suit. Lexs eyes went wide.
"Your Supergirl...." he said.
"Yes I am...and your going to help me kill my cousin...."