Nazuna Nito

NOTE : THIRD YEAR PRODUCER
so there's no point in calling him nii-chan but pls call him nii-chan he loves it

Req by : MatchaMintFlavoured

mol·li·fy

\ˈmä-lə-ˌfī\

verb

: to make (someone) less angry 
: to calm (someone) down

-----

He was the definition of perfection in your eyes. How his hair shines as bright as the sun, his eyes flaring as you stared more, his skin perfectly tanned, cheeks tinted with pink, lips that are as soft as a cushion, his height not overly bearing yours, and his personality was just wonderful. Nazuna Nito was someone you dreamt of becoming one with, but that was nearly impossible, a producer was never meant to fall for their idols. They were only there to serve as their caretaker, to nurture and prosper them into entertainment machines. Chances of him falling for you were below hundreths.

And besides, he probably likes Anzu more than you.

-----

"God, my head hurts,"

It was the nth time thinking of Nazuna again, earlier a meeting with Ra*Bits just occured, and all went well except when Anzu came around.

Did you hate her?

Was she just the epitome of what you couldn't be as a producer?

Were you envious?

Another sting came up around your head, it was more likely from the lack of sleep, and honestly you just wanted Nazuna to come and fetch you to the infirmary, like he always did during your previous years.

Before she came.

Scrambling towards your papers, which were all finished by you and some were even from Anzu's desk, you searched for a sheet of blue sticky note which had the first year members of Ra*Bits' numbers.

You immediately dialled Hajime, he seemed to calm you as he neared your presence which you needed now.

"(L-L/n)-senpai? What made you call?"

Hajime was stuttering, which you found cute, and you also noticed the background noise. Class A was sure making a ruckus.

"Relax, Shino, I just...wanted to vent to someone, and I felt like, you're my best option right now."

"I-is that so? Would you like me to come over your club room? I-I can bring you some tea if y-you'd like?"

He was such an innocent boy.

"Tea sounds wonderful, I'll be seeing you here then?"

"I'll be there as s-soon as possible, Producer-san!"

He ended the call. You were glad he accepted your need of warmth, this was also a great oppurtunity to get to know more of the members, and get them to properly handle the ropes around the academy.