Izumi Sena

Req by : @707Haru
I can't seem to tag you???

WARNING : EXTREME OOC-INESS

noun

\ˈkrō-nē\

: a close friend of someone
: a friend of someone powerful who is unfairly given special treatment or favors

-----

It was a Tuesday, and Knights was scheduled to have a lengthy practice with their producer. All members prepared for her arrival, tidying up their room and stretching (except Ritsu who just slept in his bean bag all throughout prep time), as well as organizing their new choreography. Three of the members were waiting, with Ritsu sleeping and Leo missing once again, all they could do was sigh on how big of a mess Knights really were. For such a chivalrous unit they were expected to be, only few characteristics of a knight can be tied to them.

"Producer-san has been gone quite a long time, do you think something happened to her?" Tsukasa asked with a worrysome tone in his, directing his question to Arashi.

The blonde could only sigh and rest her chin on her palms, pondering on what might be the possibilities.

"I bet her previous units got in trouble again, (F/n)-chan surely works hard enough which worries me."

"She's our only producer here in Yumenosaki, plus the students here are very troublesome," Arashi added.

Izumi could only let out a loud grunt, making Tsukasa and Arashi look towards his figure. He stood up and went towards the door, "I'm gonna look for that idiot, you guys stay here."

"If you would Izumi-san, you could fetch him as well, we can't have a proper lesson without the leader," Tsukasa only received a louder grunt from earlier, but it told enough.

"Don't mob Yuuki with your attention on the way, Izumi-kun!" Arashi added.

-----

"God, where the hell is that chipmunk," producer said, looking left to right throughout the corridors of Yumenosaki. Surely, he could be still in their clubroom, but knowing Leo, he might as well be drawing a ufo next to Natsume's demonic circle. And besides, he has the lyrics to their new unit song, how the hell would they practice without it.

Cue a loud crash and 'Uchuu!' in the hallways, she followed the noise immediately.

God what was Leo up to again.

-----

Izumi caught Leo just in time, he saw the carrot-haired boy drawing multiple UFOs and scribbling some of their lyrics all throughout the walls, typical Leo.

"Leo! The hell were you doing again?! Oh god, (F/n)'s gonna get mad again!" Izumi yelled at the boy, but he only received a toothy-grin from Leo.

"I'm promoting our new song!!!"

"By trashing the hallways? That's a dumb idea from a dumb person, could 'ya just go to the club room?"

Leo frowned, "(F/n)-chan wouldn't treat me like this!" and hopped away humming a tune.

Izumi frowned as (F/n) came late to the scene.

"Leo--Sena, where did Leo go? I heard him yelling in this direction," she questioned the boy, panting from all the running she did earlier. "I already told him to go to the club room, do your job as a producer next time, okay?"

She could only muster a frown at his statement, honestly Izumi can be prickly as toxic, not minding what he said to his fellow students.

Before working as a producer, (F/n) honestly had the same personality, but due to her becoming almost a caretaker of multiple teenagers who happened to be children trapped in a matured body, she had to change heart. Only Makoto, Arashi and Izumi knew the true (F/n).

"You know, Sena... Make sure to mind your language, I understand you're basically the embodiment of a tsundere, but you're not gonna get your ass laid with an attitude like that." The producer walked a few steps away from the boy, his expression almost as if he saw Makoto dating someone other than him. (go with the flow im a shipper).

(F/n) just urged the boy make a proper comeback.

"Well, if my ass isn't gonna get laid...then I'll gladly take yours then," he said, smirking. (F/n) halted her footsteps, Izumi knew she was blushing and so he decided to tease her more.

"I bet since we were modelling, you always had a big crush on me, I always see you drooling whenever I'm in a pictorial," Izumi stated proudly.

"A-and what if I do like you?! But I doubt that since I bet you're just head-over-heels to Ukki!" producer's voice grew tinier and squeaky.

"What if I say I'm head-over-heels for you?"

Izumi wrapped his arms around (F/n)'s smaller figure, her body radiating heat and he could easily make out her face was blushing furiously.

"I love you~"

(F/n) exploded and her face radiated heat, making Izumi nuzzle his face more onto the embarassed girl's neck. After a while, he left her side and advanced to their club room.

"Hurry up, producer-chan--"

"I'LL BE SURE TO MURDER YOUR ASS LATER SENA!!!"

-----

Okay this was ooc IM SO SORRY