Sakuma Ritsu

Requested by : MoonLatteStars

Stars!  Era

-----

"Ritsu," (F/n) called out.

"Ritsu~," the producer cooed, but still no reply.

Growing tired of their immobilized state, (F/n) ruffled the boy's hair erratically, earning a distasteful groan from him.

"Ri-chan!" Opening his right eye, he peered straight onto (e/c) ones, "Would you please get off me, like right now? This instant?"

Ritsu sotly yawned, stretching his arms out which were sprawled on the producer's lap earlier. After some few moments of warm ups, Ritsu still remained hovering over the producer's body.

"Can't you just...relax with me for a bit?" He sighed, pressing his face onto (F/n) stomach and wrapping his nimble yet strong arms around her.

The (H/c) groaned at her friend's suggestion, "Today's not the time for relaxation, Ri-chan. Your next live is within two weeks."

Hearing another groan from the ravenette, she mentally sighed and decided it was no use. (F/n) looked around Knight's practice room, searching for anything-anyone who would be kind enough to help her.

Her eyes first landed on the King himself, spread out on the floor as he scanned through music sheets and sang audibly loud. It was break time, so it's okay for them to fool around for a bit. She thought of asking the ginger for help, but hesistated to do so. 'I'd step on a landmine if I asked Leo for help.'

She then moved on towards the other three, all gathered in a circle as the elder two were teaching the youngest how to pull off the hard bits of choreography. Arashi tried to motivate the young boy, while Izumi gave off blunt yet helpful comments.

They were all doing their best, she was proud. But her current situation was not the best as she was tackled down earlier by a certain vampire.

"Onee-chan! Could you please get Ritsu off me?" she pleaded with almost tearful eyes, earning the attention of the other Knights members. Even Leo turned his head around.

Arashi hastily approached the two, (F/n) slumped down with Ritsu on top. The producer felt numb as it's been already a couple of minutes in the uncormfortable position. Well, for Ritsu it's very comfortable.

"Ritsu-chan, you should go nap somewhere else instead, don't you think so? (F/n)-chan isn't another make-shift bed of yours," Arashi suggested, pointing at several beds they invested for Ritsu's use. The ravenette shook his head, (F/n)'s face contorting onto one of hopelessness.

Arashi chuckled before backing away and muttering a small apology, knowing that no matter what persuasion, the ravenette won't move an inch.

The both of them continued on, Ritsu snoring away as the producer held a blank look.

"Seriously, Sakuma Ritsu. I'll call Rei-senpai if you don't get up."

Ritsu's eyes snapped open widen, glaring at his companion, "You wouldn't dare..."