Surprise

"Hey jazz, where we going?" I asked still smirking from my sweet revenge. "To a junk yard where Bee and Sam are at." JZ replied. "Cool."

"What was it that you needed to do before we left" he asked me. "Well, let's just say that when Samuel wakes me up at 2 in the morning screaming that someone is stealing our cars and I can't get back to sleep, then someone is going to get revenge and that someone is me." I said smiling.

After that we pretty much arrived at the junk yard. Now that I think about it, this place looks exactly like Sam's room after my revenge.

JZ spun around and I get thrown out of the car, again. I spot Sam with his crush, makalya. I make my way over to them noticing the fact that Bee and JZ are fighting Barricade. How I know that name of the Decepticons and how I know its a decepticon is oblivious to me.

"What's up bro?" I ask with a smirk on my face staring down at Sam and makayla. "Are you crazy?!? Get down here." He whisper screamed at me as he pulled me down with them. "To answer your question no I am not crazy. I skipped crazy and went to sycophantic."

He just stared at me like there are three giant robots right in front of us and your here acting like its nothing!!! After that Bee and JZ came over here and opened their doors for us to get in. I gladly walk over to JZ but I am stopped by non other than Sam. "Are you crazy. W-" "No I'm sycophantic. I already told you this." I said cutting him off.

I continued to walk over to Jazz and hop in. Jazz closes the door along with Bee and they drive up to a shed thing. I wasn't really paying any attention but after a minute or two, jazz and Bee pulled out of the shed thing and for like the third time, I'm thrown out of JZ along with makalya and Sam.

Jazz and Bumblebee are fighting Barricade. Next thing I know is that Sam is getting attacked by Frenzy. Again, how do I know this? Eh who cares.

I grab Frenzy and through him off of my brother. My plan backfired because Frenzy ran up to me and clawed my pant leg causing me to bleed. Luckily it was below my knee so I could easily bandage it up.

Makalya comes over to me with a buzz saw thing and cuts Frenzies head off. R.I.P Frenzy.

"Thanks." "No prob."

Jazz and Bee come up to us and transform into there robot form."I think there Japanese. " Sam said. "Seriously Sam? Japanese? Oh my gosh, THEY ARE NOT JAPANESE!!! Do you really think a human could build something like this. No offence Bumblebee and Jazz." I said and that shut Sam up pretty quickly but not for long.

"Wait you know them!?!" He questioned." Yes. Now Sam and makalya meet Bumblebee, and Jazz" I say gesturing to each 'bot. "So can you talk?" Sam asked Bee.

I just tuned everything out. I didn't really want to pay attention cuz I was still thinking about that dream and what it meant, if anything at all.

I come back to reality when I hear the 'bots transform into their car forms. I walk over to Jazz and get in on the passenger side while Sam and makalya get into Bumblebee.

When I get into the car I smell something that has an iorny, metallic type smell. It almost smells like .............. BLOOD!!!

I had almost completely forgotten about my leg! I quickly grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tore it. Joy! Now I am wearing a crop-top. I wrap the piece of cloth around my leg. "Why da do that for?" Jazz asked me "Frenzy kinda clawed my leg sooooo yea." I replied

"How did you know his name was Frenzy?" Jazz asked. "That's one of those questions that I do not have an answer for." I reply.

Merry Christmas to all and to all have a wonderful day on wattpad.