Sister

PeaceFire POV (I switched it up boi!!!)

I would do anything to protect my spark twin. Even if it's giving up my life.

After the others forced me to go to an escape pod I fled to Earth. My sister, my twin, was only an earth year ahead of me. She was somewhere else fighting with some friends of ours but they forced her to leave aswell.

We crashed on the planet known as Earth and their was a group of 'humans' their with a sparkling and what I presume is its carrier (mother) and sire (father).

I scanned the sparkling and transferred the scan to my sister. This caused her 'holoform', which is a human form, which has two modes. The first allows for both the human form and alt form to co-exist and the second one hides the bi-pedal form underneath the skin if the human form.

I chose the second mode for her and placed her back in the escape pod. As I closed the hatch, several black vehicles pulled up too me and my sister.

I knew my sister would be somewhat safer in the current form she was in, a human infant. Although one day she will come to realize that she is not what she appears to be, human.

That day, no matter when, I know I will not be their to help her so I left her a gift.

I refused to fight the humans, due to the fact Prime said no harming the inhabitants of the planet.

They took my sister and I and experimented on us. 10 years of that. I died shortly after being their for 9 years. I can only hope my twin spark is safe.

*****

Hey I'm back!!!!! Welp what ya think? What do you think the gift is? Why is this chapter significant to the story? Why are any of these memory/flashbacks important? Did you like the twist? How many people thought that Bliz was PeaceFire? Comment vote follow or not I mean I'm fine with being lonely 4-eva *Cry's for an hour* okay imma live.

Peace

-Lex