Im not Elsa

They were leading us down a hall when I was bombarded with question after question from Sam and Makayla. 'You have powers, what do you mean its because of you, did you know that you have powers?' Questions like that.

I ignored every question and focused on where we were going. Sam noticed and got Makayla to quit with the questions but Sam had a smirk on his face. Oh boy that's never good.

"You know, you could be the new Elsa." Sam said. He did not just compare me to some Disney princess! "Yea and you compare me to a Disney princess again and I'll make sure you look like Olaf." I said smiling sweetly

Sam visibly gulped and went to makayla standing slightly behind her. Smart kid, learns fast.

We where coming to a big room and you could already hear the Cry's from Bee. I broke out into a run trying to get to Bee faster.

I got to the room and saw them.........freezing? Him. My guess it that they were using Nitrogen, bit that's not important here.

I run in front of Bee and with a wave of my hand a wall of ice was built in front of Bee and me. Bee stared at me for a few seconds before speaking. "That.......was awesome!" I did a little bow and Sam came up to me and asked if I could destroy the wall.

Umm well if there's a will there's a way. Dose anyone say that anymore? I closed my eyes, put a hand out infront of me,and imagined the wall melting. I opened my eyes and fire was going from my hand and gently, if that's possible, was melting away the ice.

"Yea your defiantly not Elsa." Sam whispered. "Yea but I can always turn you into Olaf." I reminded him. He didn't speak again. I'm not sure if it was by choice or if he just couldn't but right after I said that Bee started freaking out. A mask went over his face making him look even more like a Bee. Its actually really cute but at the moment he had his guns pointed at the people who were trying to freeze him.

Sam was trying to calm him down. It was working for the most part. "They want to lead you to the AllSpark!" Now that peaked my interest and it seemed to do the same for Bee."its here. We can take you to it." Its here?

I gasped quietly. So that's the energy I feel. I thought in realization. "What do you mean, 'that's the energy I feel' Blizzard?"

Scrap I said that out loud! "Umm, I can sense energy's???" Thats my best guess about that so deal with it! "How many powers do you have and how did you get them?" Sam asked. "That is a story for a different time Sam. We need to get the AllSpark and get it to Optimus. NOW!" I yelled.

Sam nodded and the other started to lead us to the AllSpark. As I was about to follow, Bumblebee picked me up and sat me on his shoulder.

Whyyyyyyyy? I don't know but I'm not questioning it. Ha I don't have to walk! Yep I'm becoming lazy.

We arrived at this giant metal cube thing that I presume is the AllSpark. You can practically feel the energy pouring out of it. Well actually I can feel the energy.

Bumblebee goes towards the cude and places his servos (hands) on it and it starts folding in on itself. After about a minute its a smaller cube that could fit in the hands of a human.

Bumblebee picks up the cube and hands it to me. Then he started to transform into his car form or 'alt' and I landed in the drivers seat with the cube.

Sam and Makayla hop into the car and bumblebee drives off.

We reach the Mission city limits and enter the city. Along the high way we saw a familiar 4 cars that just so happened to be the other Autobots.

They were going the opposite way we were but as soon as they saw us they immediately changed course and were right behind us.

In the rear view mirror I saw a cop car but nooooooooo it couldn't be just any normal cop car. It was barricade the same Deceptcon from when we first met Bumblebee.

*****

Hiya 3 chapters? I know right its sooooo unbelievable. I honesty can't believe it myself. Anywho my friend Puppygem1 is rewriting my book the midnight Wolf so plz do go check out their account. They have some amazing books. Well thats all for today.

Peace

-Lex