Memories

A dark room. No windows. One door. One locked door that is. One small bed. One small child. The child was about eight or nine.

The door opened and people came in and the child started crying. The people kept coming closer to the helpless kid. Actually forget helpless. The girl put her hands up in front of her and ice came out of her hands in the form is arrows and nearly hit the men.

Actually it did hit one. In the heart. He fell to the floor. Dead.

Eventually the men got the girl restrained and brought her to another room. A lab. "Hello experiment 329." Another man with a wicked grin said before he continued."it seems that you have killed one of my officers." Then the girl spoke. "Maybe he deserved it."

She spoke with the dullest voice ever. Not with the voice of any other eight year old. Happy and carefree like. No she was broken and no one could fix her. "Well aside from that it seems that our experiments worked even though you sister died." The man said.

The little girl lost it at the mention of her lost sister. Her twin spark.

Many hours later they put the girl back into her cell and she cried herself to sleep.

Maybe one day she could avenge her sister. Maybe one day she would have a family. Maybe someday.

This girl was given a name that day. She wouldn't be known as 'experiment 329' anymore. No she was given a rather fitting name.

And it was.

Blizzard Storm.

*****
Sorry peeps I had writers block but hay I'm going to have 5 or 6 chapters posted hopefully by Sunday and sorry that this chapter was so short and I'd like to say thanks to everyone who went over to SuicidalSociopath and supported them while YepImAHater was harassing them but thankfully he got banned!!! Thanks and peace.

-Lex