Battle part 1

Optimus transformed and started fighting a now transformed Barricade.
We start to drive off while optimus is left to deal with Barricade which shouldn't be a problem for him. I still have the cube in my hands and don't intend on letting go anytime soon.

Makayla Sam and I get out of Bumblebees ALT mode but stay in close proximity of the 'bots.

I was zoned out by the power of the cube but that changed when I hear what sounded like a missile launching. I was right sadly. I missile went straight for Bumblebee and Ironhide.

Ironhide was fine from the looks of it but I couldn't see Bumblebee.

After the dust settled I saw bumblebee or most of Bee. His legs were blown off. Literally.

Sam makayla and I ran over to bee. Sam was asking stupid questions like 'can you walk?' I sigh while shaking my head at both Sam's stupidity and by the fact that Bees injured.

A government person came up to us and started pointing at the cube and telling Sam that he need to take the cube to this tall building and set off a flare for this helicopter to see.

"Sam take this, I'm going to try to help the 'bots and makayla, take Bee somewhere safe." I said. Sam opened his mouth to start arguing but I cut him off, "Don't argue! Ironhide ratchet and I will protect you so just go. NOW!"

He finally starts going over to the building while makayla goes over to this tow truck. I look back at the government person, that I think is call Lennox. He nods at me and goes back to his group and I go to Ironhide and ratchet.

When I reach them, I use my fire to blast myself up to their  height with one hand.

I look around for someone to fight and see a Deceptcon. I shot some ice over towards him while I lowered myself with the fire stream. He looked over at me and started coming towards me.

I landed softly on the ground and brought up both hands, aiming directly at the Deceptcon. I shot a continuous flow of ice at him and he started to freeze up.

One of the Autobots then shot the freezing Deceptcon. Game over.

I looked around trying to find another target when I see Megatron...... And Jazz.

Megatron was about to rip Jazz in half!

I quickly pulled my hands up and formed an ice arrow with a flaming tip and aim for Megatron. I released the arrow.

Everything went black

****

Its short but you'll like the next chapter.....maybe. Luv u all and have a great day, I know I will cuz.......ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Okay I'm sorry.

Peace

-Lex