4 ~ the party

Leo's POV:

Jeez, I hate this party with a god damn fucking passion. It's like being trapped in a house with a bunch of thirteen-year olds who scream at the top of their lungs just to get everyone's attention. 

I'm sitting in a sofa in the living room with a girl I don't know the name of, straddling my lap.
My friends are sitting next to me, making out with some ugly girls. 
"Get the fuck off." I hiss and push the girl away as she starts palming me through my pants. 

I used to like this, but today has been a shitty day and I'm not craving to get laid as I usually do.
I swallow when I see that weird, quiet girl Jackie step out on the dance floor with some football guy. What the fuck? Since when does she hang out with dudes? Her whole aura is screaming virgin. I mean, come on, which sixteen year old girl braids her fucking hair? And that dress? What, is she going to a funeral? 

My mouth drops open and I find myself furrowing my brows as the football guy places his hands on Jackie's hips. Haha, she's so gonna' push him away. She doesn't want guys humping her.

To my surprise she lets him touch her. It's not until the football jerk tries to fucking kiss her that she turns her face away with red cheeks. Why am I tensing up so much? She can fuck whoever she wants, damn it, she could fuck the whole football team and I wouldn't care less.

After a while they stop dancing and Winston walks away to his asshole friends. I furrow my brows when I see Jackie stumble over to the bar. Damn she is drunk as hell. Doesn't she have any friends looking out for her? She has obviously never drank before.

"What's up with you Leo?" Dan asks from next to me.
I shrug my shoulders. "Shut up."
"You know they're giving out powder on the second floor. You could go take some." Dan suggests
"Maybe later." I mutter.

I look back to the bar but can't see Jackie anymore. My eyes gaze over the room and I clench my fists. Where the hell is she?!
Standing up I walk out over the floor. Winston is still talking to his friends and I can't see Jackie anywhere. Shit.
I stride over to the staircase when I suddenly hear someone shout: "Hey you can't eat that!"

I walk up the stairs and into the room I heard the person shout. What I see makes my jaw drop.
Jackie falters back and forth with something white in her mouth. Everyone in the room is staring at her in shock.
"What did she eat?!" I yell and run up to Jackie.
"I think she took a whole bag of ketamine." a girl stutters. Fuck!
I grab Jackie's arm and yank her out of the room. She looks at me with scared eyes and stumbles after me. I lead her into a bathroom and close the door.

Jackie's POV:
Leo leads me to a bathroom and my view gets dizzier for every passing second. Tears well down my cheeks and I clung onto Leo with sobs pushing their way up my throat.
"I'm so sorry for this." he says. I can barely hear his voice and everything seems to spin around. 

Leo pushes his fingers into my mouth and I cringe. What is he doing?! As his fingers go deeper down my mouth I started vomiting and Leo helps me to the toilet. He holds my hair out of my face as I puke. My whole body feels heavy and my view gets darker and darker for every second.
As Leo once again puts his fingers in my mouth I can't take it anymore and my view turns black.

~

When I wake up I'm laying in a bed I don't recognise. I sit up with a groan and look around. Where the hell am I?

It's a large room with white walls and modern furnitures... Where do I remember this from?
Suddenly the door opens to the room and a blonde guy walks in. Leo!

The memories from yesterday hit me like a wave and I swallow hard.
"Thank you." I stutter as Leo sits down on the foot of the bed.
He shrugs. "It's fine."
I crawl up to him and place my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much." I whisper. I don't care over the way Leo's body tenses as I hug him, I don't care that he probably thinks I'm awkward and childish. Sometimes people just deserve a hug. When I pull away he searches my eyes and I blush. We're sitting so close to each other on the bed that I can smell his scent. That pleasant mix of smoke and warmth...
Not until now do I realize how beautiful his eyes are. Blue like the ocean. And his lips, they look soft.

Leo leans closer and places his hand on my back which ignites my whole body. I can almost feel his lips against mine. Just one more inch... Our breaths get heavier and I shiver as Leo's gaze meets mine. I don't know what it is he sees in my eyes, but whatever it is, it makes him jerk back and stand up from the bed.

"So... How do you know that Winston guy?" he asks in an absent voice and looks out the window.
I open my mouth but the words are stuck on my tongue. We almost just kissed! With a shaking inhale I stand up from the bed and uncertainly cross my arms over my chest. "He just asked for my number and we started talking."
Leo starts chuckling and rolls his eyes while turning around to look at me. I furrow my brows.
"What?"
"I just can't believe that you hang out with that dude." he grins. "He looks like an idiot."
"Excuse me?" I confront. "You're just jealous."
Leo takes a threatening step towards me. "I'm not jealous of anybody."
I take a step back and lift my palms. "Okay. Jeez relax."
The room turns awkwardly quiet and I feel the color drain away from my face. "I have to go now."