Chapter/day 1

Error POV:
I was sitting on the white plain floor in the anti-void making a new puppet of a sans from a Au that I destroyed earlier, I looked at the half finished puppet and it in a box that was right next to me. I used my strings to triangle it up in the air with the rest of my puppets and souls. I opened up a portal to a random au and jumped though, It seems I have landed on the au called UnderLust which I hated, I walked around with my hands on my pocket and walked around in the shadows that where created by the buildings that were there. I glared at the slutty monster a few times while I was walking until someone whispered "Well hello cutie, What's your name?" they said in a lustfully tone. I quickly turned around to see lust the slutty bitch that I will never like truly even as a friend... I stepped back and used my strings to tangle him up and took the advantage to do the same with the other monsters in this discussing au I got out of the shadows and saw their frisk and killed them first so they won't reset. I started to kill every single one, one by one until something has hit the back of my skull and IT HURT ALOT! I fell over and turned around to see ink flipping his paint brush up, he must've used the fucking hard end which was just great, I didn't want to fight ink right now and not even in this au, I got up from the snow and ink started to attack me by splattering paint at me I dodge it but only a bit has gotten me and it stung cause the paint ink usually used to fight is like toxic burns through everything it touches and he only uses that kind of paint against enemies like me. I shot my strings at him but he was also able to dodge. I yelled at him "Why save this slutty au ink?" "Hey I may not like this au to but still I need the protect every single one!" He said. I growled and hated him... He never knew or even cared about the balance even if I tried to tell him about it.... I slot out my strings once more and caught him this time. I hanged him from a tree and bitch slapped him "Oh ink... if only you knew about the balance then there wouldn't be a fight between us two.." I knew that I couldn't kill him and he couldn't kill me cause we are gods we can't really die, but we still get pain inside of us. We maybe similar in some ways but ink just doesn't get it. I opened up a portal, walked through and was in OuterTale now. I sat on the grass thinking what if we. Both the creator and the destroyer can die? What will happen to the multiverse? I was guessing that everything will collapse and just die... I thought for a while on the question that was still in my mind. I got up and walked around in Same au looking for something. Nicecream! After buying some nicecream I opened up a portal back to anti-void and looked for my half finished puppet. I sat down looking with my nicecream melting.. "If only I had somebody to be with..." I just sat there looking at nothing now...and just finished my desert and just sat there... Am I truly gonna be lonely? Am I just gonna be a loner with nobody to love, To cuddle, to care for? I can't bring sweet innocent blue back here, even after what I did to him. I such a horrible friend to him.
He doesn't deserve a friend like me. I thought of all the ways a good friend would be and then I quickly realized that ink hasn't attacked me yet in the anti-void. Which is weird cause he usually does..I just thinking of getting some sleep. Welp I can at least try to get some sleep for now I guess...

A/N
YAY I FINISHED 1 chapter TwT and around 1000 words yay? Also again error and fresh don't know each other and they won't meet that quick so maybe they'll meet
In the next chapter... maybe....