HO HO HE'S PIIIISSSED

Error's POV
'I will fucking Destroy him just for that.' I thought. I stood up and took a big leap into the air getting ready to tangle him into my strings.

He muttered something I could not hear and opened his arms and T-posed which was confusing but whatever. I tangled him in my strings and I showed him the doll I just finished "Look here Fresh, I made these puppets because 'I' was forced to kill them and destroyed their AU for the balance of the multiverse and looky here I made one of You because you pissed me off, So now I'ma just end  y o u " I said.

I used my strings to make him flat in the air faces up and I summoned a bone from the ground and Peirced his rip cage. All he did was cough up blood but was not turning into dust....

I was shocked and.. horrified. He... He was supposed to being withering away turning to dust, but he is still there! How just how?..

I was so into thought and distracted that I didn't realize my strings loosened and he got out. I fell on my bottom so confused and started to think of all the ways he survived.

I felt a someone poke me and I clicked back to reality and saw fresh there with a small smile on his face but he seemed have a small hint of saddness in his smile.

Then I thought why was he wearing those shades, sure they are just shades, you can wear them to show or whatever but he looks like he wears them to hide something. I want to find out.

I slowly stand up I was getting ready to trap him if he moves away. I quickly try to grab his shades but I only ended up tipping them to one side as he flinched back. I also took the opportunity to trap him in my strings again.

I made sure the strings were tight around his wrist and ankles. I brought my hand up to the front of his face and was about to grab his shades, he leaned back 'Fucking bastard'.

I tried again only to be greeted by him leaning back. And so this was going on around 4 or 5 times not realizing I was hovering over him by now. I was about to grab them until I was loosing balance and was falling over him, shit! I quickly snatched his shaded and saw his eyelight in one eye socket but the other was closed. As I fell onto his chest I was being corrupted by error signs and crashed. I could only see black but it fading into a world.. it was Outertale.. I was dreaming...

-------

A/N
Any other chap. Ha ha...
So I was thinking of ways to end this story like in the future cause I didn't really plan it out much but let's see what comes up.