The dolls

HO HO I FINALLY HAVE THE URGE TO WRITE SOMETHING and I realized I made some misspells in the past few chapters... Anyways let's start

-------
Error's POV

As I look at nothing a hear fresh starting to say something "To broskie, you ok there bud cuz you seem to space out there.. I mean there is nothing here but white and dolls if you know what I mean" His 90s lingo was slacking off in the sentence but when he said "dolls" I felt a little pissed cause they are PUPPETS NOT "DOLLS"!! "They are not Dolls. They puppets!" I said in a harsh tone but he didn't flinch it anything.

He just stand there with a smiling smirk on his face. I kinda got the little feeling that he like emotionless... Either way as some of my wounds finished healing, I got up and walked to where a box was and grabbed it and opened it to see my sewing supplies and a ball of extra yarn I had for making props for my puppets.

I grab them and sat down, I looked over to Fresh and started to make a puppet of fresh.

Fresh's POV

I see Error starting to make something. I assume it was doll actually did he make all these dolls?
"Hey bro, did you make all of dis dolls?" He flinched when I finish my rad question.

"They are PUPPETS FRESH AND YES I DID MAKE THEM!" He replied with this answer. I knew I made him mad and I want to knock him of so I can get him to kill me. "Oh cool and sorry broskie didn't mean to make cha made when I said that these are dolls... Even dou they are" I said. I knew what happened next was gonna be not regretable.

-------------
Eh not a long chapter but it Will do.
Congrats you got your self a full chapter. Until next time at late at NIGHT in LA Time see you soon...

Hopefully.....