wondering

Error's POV

Thinking...

What am I supposed to do in these thoughts at times like these...

Oh

Right.

Him..

Well, Better get use to him. Seems like it going take a while for him to leave after this... Turn of events.

After my reboot I get up and look around. He wasn't anywhere in sight. Now realizing What Have I been laying on that is soft. Was a sweater.

That guy's sweater.

Bending it down and picking up the bright 4$$ piece of fabric I search around the void while I hold Fresh's belongings. Sighing I've been looking for that damn neon guy for a while now. It's not like He would accept his sweater now because Of who I am, He probably thinks It's 'infected' or something.

WHY am I still BOTHERING to look for HIM there is no point at all. I steal a box. If I fits. I sits. And waits(?).

Tsk. What a performance, I nearly fell for it.

Fresh's POV
Making my way down town looking for food on my way back to grumpy dude. Now.

Yeeting my self to this white empty place to give these delicious food(basically junk food) back to the Error guy as a peace offering and a thank you for my death well.. if I can manage back that is...

-5 seconds later-

HA I'm back! noticing quickly there was no grumpy dude on the floor or even my sweater.. great....

Dropping all the snacks. Yes I admit it's not actual food. Half of them are not even for him! It's was just an excuse! I looked around and spotted nothing.. taking off my glasses to get a clearer vision of my surroundings to catch the dark lord and my sweater I look.

Until I feel something on my right shoulder. My damn sweater, well the sleeve part is what I saw. I looked up and saw the grumpy dark lord laying down on a stringy hammock. With. MY. SWEATER. NEXT. TO HIM. ngl he cute doe.

Wait. Wat

--------------------

That's it for now

Now lemme disappear into the abyss for the 5 months lol.

Have a good day/night.

AND GO TO SLEEP YOU MIDDLE SCHOOLERS READING FANFICTION AT 3 AM IN THE MORNING!!!