Fresh finally(?) meets 'him'

Pic is not mine it belongs to my friend on amino so...
Credit to him ok :3

Fresh's POV:
After talking to ink about his job and stuff, I was able to know more about this Error... I skating off to MafiaTale and looked around to see if anybody is near me, I start to look for this Au's Sans cause I'm in need of a new body. The last time I possessed a sans for a new body was about few weeks ago actually. I stopped and saw Mafia! Sans walking around smoking his cigarette. I teleported to a alleyway between some buildings that was up ahead this pathway he was walk towards and as soon as he was in front of me I grabbed him and pulled him into the shadows. he fell to the floor, turned towards me and looked up at me with a shocked and angry face at me. "The names Fresh broskie, I hope you don't mind if I snatch your body! :D" I quickly kneeled down to him and grabbed his suit to hold. Him down and quickly opened my mouth and crawled out and into to one of the guys eye socket cause he didn't open his mouth. I took control onto this body and poof a new body! My old one faded into dust and I took my shades, Hat and clothes and just changed into them cause I was still wearing the suit and drifted to another au to find This skele named Error and Acted Like nothing had happened :D I skated past Underswap, Undertale, OuterTale, 2CorrFell(my au I'm working on ;-;) and HorrorTale, and then I landed(?) in a white abyss place...I looked around seeing nothing and I walked about a few hours, Bored by then. Until I came across some blue strings with Dolls and Souls hanging from them, And also a box too. I was curious to see what was in the box...Too curious. I tried to grab it, jumping to reach it and also tried to use my magic just it won't really work on it. I guess those blue strings are blocking my magic From trying to use it on that box. Eventually I gave up and laid on the floor. Thinking to myself, I really want to meet Error...I want to finally die...no mature if it's peaceful or painful...I just laid there thinking if Error was taller than me and all that stuff... A Few hours pass by and I saw a portal open Then I quickly got up and got not exactly behind the portal but enough for me to see what might come through the portal. A skeleton with A crack skull that seemed to be healing, A black kind of suit with some stitch's on the sleeves and on the skeletons face was looking like tear markers making him look like he's crying or something...also He was glitches and error signs around his whole body...This must be Error....he looked hurt...but he's ignoring it...I guess he's use to it or letting it heal..The portal closed and I just stand there behind him...I hear his grumbling about something that was loud enough for me to hear "Stup!D !nK H4$ t0 p!Ck up a fight every time...Can he know about the balance...about me..." he sighed I felt bad for him...felt....I...Felt something for him...Am I feeling something right now...My soul was pounding... I shake my head thinking I was crazy or some weird shiz....I started to walk towards him and I was about close to him and he mumbled something...I heard...I waited until I understood what he mumbled out "WhY am so fUNK!nG lonely....Why do I have to be a forced god...." I just standed there for a few minutes sad....wait....Am I feel long again?!?!.....oh god. I quickly tapped his shoulder to forget my problem? He jumped he turned around and saw me with a very shocked and scared...weird...face "The Named Fresh mah dude wazzzz yours?" He stood there with that same face...."3rR0r" "tH3 N4mEe$ 3Rr0r..." he didn't pull out his hand for a hand shake..."What are you doing here? Didn't That rainbow tell you about me?!?! To get away f-from me?" Yep dat dude did actually but..I came here to learn Morah about yah bro" he flinched at my words. I pulled out my hand into a hand shake so I can trick him into doing a fist bump cause I a weirdo. "Why do you want to learn about me? Didn't Ink told you enough about me? About how I'm a evil monster and how I kill for fun huh?" I said "Inky bro did say those rumors about you but I don't get what made other people to believe them... Like seriously are people that dumb?..." "To be honest im suprised that your not gonna run away or be scare form and of me...Fresh" Is what Error said. I thought for a moment...."Hand shake?" Is the what I said out of the blue. I lifted my hand and waited for us to do a fist bump. Lol...He just stood there and looked at my hand... "I-i have Haphephobia..." I looked at him with a oh expression "oh...sorry broskie" I put my hand down with a kinda embarrassed look on my face..."its ok...It's My fault for not telling you I have a phobia...." welp this is gonna be interesting for me at least. One because he's actually nice and not mean and evil or whatever Ink said about him and 2 B cause he is not attacking me..which is actually disappointing cause I just wanted to die but now I want to learn about him other than his name and stuff..I want to be a his friend...his best friend..or even more than that.My heart started to pound now that I think about it...

FINALLY I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER ;-; and fresh got to meet Error yay? Also 1000+ words :D blep I'm typing this at 2:58 AM in the morning XD I need to stop writing this late at night or should I say morning? Idek bai!!!!
~Sams