chapter 2 The parasite meets the destroyer or creator?

Fresh's POV:

I wandered or skerted around aus causing chaos like I usually do. I came across au I never seen before..Actaully it didn't even seem like an au at all, all there was is papers hanging from strings? I also saw some of the paper and paint supplys on the ground.. I skated over to that spot and stopped..I wondered if someone lived here? I actually wouldn't live herei'll say that for sure cause this is just weird really... I heard a portal open and saw another skeleton with a big paintbrush with some blood on it, which made me question... They were a few inches shorter than me which was funny.. cause I'll just tease em later about it. They stared a me shocked and said "who are and how did you even get here?" with a questioning voice. " Yo broskie the names Fresh dawg and how I got here idek for realiezes Also what your name mah dude?" I told them with my 90's slang (idek if I have ok ;-;) "The names Ink co-creator and protector of AUs" he said and also pulled out his hand wanting shake hands. I turned our hand shake into a fist bump cause why not huh? I looked around see nothing really..It seemed kinda boring actually.. Then Ink spoke "This is the doodle spear, its where I get ideas of creating somthing and (idek) create aus too!" "wowz noice man this should be a disco party with all this room!" I said Ink got his paint brush and wiped the blood off of it. I ask "uhm...Dawg whats up with the blood there man?" kinda loosing my 90's slang there..."A 'bEnCh' and I got into a fight..." "yo broskie you better watch that mouth there bro" I looked at him with a grin on my face. "DO you know who error is? Fresh?" I shook my head of saying no. "Error is the destroyer of AUs and hes evil emotionless monster, He will kill you fresh if you meet him so stay away from him" Ink said in a serious tone. This made me question this dude named error. I'm going to try to find this error and see if he can finally end my existence. But for now I want to learn a bit more of Ink.

A/N

SORRY its 2:13 AM in the morning for me ;-; and im trying to also finish a drawing of a skele I adopted. want proof on that here T-T

also I'll probably update this chapter since its short anways bai..