𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. home sweet home

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
     ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
THREE  —— home sweet home

 ⊹  ☽            ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋THREE  —— home sweet home

˚ .・*。༄ ENOUGH WASTED TIME HAD PASSED, and Wells had somehow argued his way into keeping Clarke as a partner, wanting anybody other than Murphy. and Finn has obviously called dibs on Noah.

But Bellamy simply wasn't having it.

"She stays with me."

And with a quickly ended argument and eyeroll, Finn and Murphy headed along a different path, leaving the two weapon baring ego-boosted control freaks to their own devices. A.k.a, Bellamy Blake and Noah Santiago.

Noah tightened her ponytail, watching Bellamy grab his gun from his waistband, and having no shame in taking her sweet time gazing at the brief preview of his v-line.

"Woah there G.I. Joe. What's with the glock? Scared of a little grounder?" She smirked, earning a annoyed glare in return.

"Excuse me for not trusting a wooden stick with a pointy rock on the end to save my life." He argued back, gesturing to her trusty bow and arrow.

She shrugged. "Got me this far, didn't it?

Bellamy rolled his eyes, not understanding how someone so arrogant got to be a solo. They were supposed to be elitist, the best of the human race. Not a conceited buff chick with a flimsy bow.

"So. Solo's are real." He changed the subject quickly, interested in the stranger who had saved his sister's life for no apparent reason. And as of right now, doing so in the sweetness of her heart didn't seem like the answer Bellamy wanted.

She nodded, pressing her lips into a thin line.

"What was Earth like four years ago?"

She grinned. "Hell of a lot quieter. You guys made quite the entrance."

He forced himself to hide the grin growing on his face. "How'd you get here then. How'd the 'secret mission' come along?"

"Wouldn't be a secret if I told you, now would it?"

Another dramatic eye roll. "Just making conversation."

She shrugged, taking a quick glance around her and above, out of habit, or maybe subconscious paranoia. "You're the one who wanted me on their team. I was just fine going with finn."