You know what that means?

[MIDORIYA'S P.O.V]

After Mr Aizawa and Present Mic got married the entire school got a whole week off to celebrate. Somewhere in the middle of the week our class, Class 1-A, met up at a mall to hang out. Not many people came though.

There were only Kacchan's gang and mine, though mine only had me, Todoroki and Uraraka. Iida and Asui couldn't make it, unfortunately.

This whole hang out was Ashido's idea. I have no idea why Kacchan actually came.

"Aww, this is all there is?" Ashido pouted dramatically. "This is barely even half the class!"

"It's better that the extras aren't around. The stupidity will spread slower." Kacchan commented. Kirishima had an arm around him.

Ashido and Uraraka nodded at each other and turned their heads towards Kacchan and Kirishima.

"Kirishima, can you bring this man elsewhere for a moment?" Ashido asked Kirishima. Kirishima nodded and lead Kacchan away from us. I could hear Kacchan arguing with him on their way.

Ashido suddenly pulled us all closer into a huddle. I knew exactly where this was going.

"Okay, you guys, you know that Mr Aizawa and Mr Mic are married now, right?" Ashido asked. We all nodded.

"We think that it's only right if they had children." Uraraka said.

"But," Tododroki commented. "Aren't they too busy as teachers and pro heroes to have children?"

"Dude, they deserve to be happy." Kaminari said.

"Are you quite sure of that?" I asked him. "What can we do? We can't force them to have children."

"Well, we 'forced' them to get married, didn't we?" Sero said. "I don't see why we can't 'force' them to have children."

Don't they think we look suspicious huddling in the middle of a mall like this? "What are you implying?"

"Boom." Uraraka and Ashido said in unison as they pulled out pictures of Shinsou and Eri. Both pictures were shaky and you can barely make out who they were. Why did they go all out to print these, even?

"Who are those." Todoroki asked.

"Dude, ain't it obvious that's Shinsou and Eri?" Sero answered him.

"Who?" Todoroki asked.

"Not important." Ashido said. "What's important is they both need love and good ol' Aizawa and Mic has the love that they need!"

"So?" I asked.

"So, we gotta bring em together like how we brought them together!" Uraraka cheered.

"Why." Todoroki asked.

"You ask too many questions, Midoriya's boyfriend." Kaminari said, which took me by surprise. I peeked at Todoroki and he also seemed surprised.

"My bad." He said. I kinda feel bad for him.

I nudged him with my elbow. "I'll fill you in on it later." He smiled and made my heart flutter.

Kaminari interceded. "So what's the plan?"

Ashido raised two fingers and pointed at use respectively. "Midoriya and Todoroki can interrogate Eri, since she trusts Midoriya the most, Sero and you can interrogate Shinsou since you two look suspendible enough," Then she pointed her thumb towards herself. "And me and Ochaco can interrogate the lovebirds!"

"What does she mean suspendible?" I overheard Kaminari whisper to Sero.

"I think she means those things that go over your shoulders to keep your pants up." Sero answered. They both shrugged.

"What about Kirishima and Kacchan?" I asked them.

"They're already doing their jobs." Uraraka said. "Kirishima's distracting amd Bakugou's distracted."

"Seems like a formidable plan.." Todoroki said.

"Thanks!" Ashido said. "This plan should start next week. So for now, let's enjoy our days off, alright?" She looked to her left and her right. "Now where'd those two other lovebirds go?"

"Probably somewhere having a quickie or something." Sero said nonchalantly.

"Understandable." Ashido nodded. How are they so casual about this?! "Todoroki? Midoriya? Would you care to join us or would you like to go have a quickie too?"

"I-" I stammered for words because I was too embarrassed. "You see as much as I would like to, it has to be consensual first or else itwouldjustbeselfishofmeandyouknowhowaselfishrelationshipworks--"

Todoroki grabbed my shoulder. "Yes."

I could feel my face flushing red.

"Jeez, you two, get a room." Kaminari sighed as he placed both his hands behind his head. "Come on guys, let's leave them to it."

"Have fun, Deku!" Uraraka waved to me. I shyly waved back as they all turned to leave us.

"Y-you're not really gonna do what I think you're gonna do, are you, Todoroki?" I nervously asked him.

He shook his head which leaves me relieved but a bit disappointed. He briefly pressed his lips against my forehead. "Like you said, it's gotta be consensual. I'll wait until we're both ready." He whispered. "Plus I wanted to spend more time alone with you."

I nodded eagerly. We spent the entire day together and had lots of fun.

And fortunately for our plan to make Shinsou, Eri, Mr Aizawa and Mr Mic a family, Shinsou transfered into our class the moment the break ended.

______________________________

822 words.

You asked for it.