Interrogation: Shinsou!

Sorry for the long hiatus, guys, I had school, you know how it goes.
Thanks for being so patient!

***

[Kaminari's P.O.V]

It's go time.

As Shinsou walked by our lunch table, I abruptly pulled him to sit next to me whilst I scooched over to make room for him . Fortunately for me, none of the contents of his tray spewed over anyway. Genius aspiring hero, I am.

He might be an aspiring hero himself, but he could never have expected this, could he?

"Hey, new classmate!" I said to the flustered Shinsou. "How was class so far today?"

I peeked at Ashido and saw that she was giving me the thumbs up. Score one for Chargebolt! I nodded towards her in assurance. Everything's going nicely so far. Except for one thing.

Sero whispered to me. "How are we gonna bring that 'thing' up, tho?"

Shit.

"It was fine I guess." Shinsou said bashfully, probably overwhelmed by what just happened.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, inviting this outsider to my table, Dunceface??!" Bakugou spoke up. 

I glared lazily at him. "Since when was this table yours?"

"Huh???!!" He emitted crackles of explosions in his hand. I admit, it did chill me a little. A lot. Maybe.

"You consider me an 'outsider', huh?" Shinsou said softly, staring straight at Bakugou.

Bakugou pursed his lips.

I see what's going on here. Shinsou's attempting to brainwash Bakugou! Bakugou must've seen right through him. Man, that's Bakugou for you.

Shinsou smirked. "Thought so."

Bakugou snapped. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU-" Then he went quiet. Shinsou did it. Come to think of it, it was quite immature of Bakugou to shout at him like that. Even I know when to shut up. Another point goes to me, I guess. Chargebolt: 2, everyone else: zilch.

"Sit." Shinsou sighed. Bakugou did so.

"Whoa! That was so cool!" Ashido perked up. "You should sit with us more often! We'd love to have a little extra hand to shut our bulldog up! Kirishima's bit off more than he could chew when he took up that responsibility, you know?"

"Hey!" Kirishima whined.

Shinsou chuckled softly, witnessing Ashido's antics. "You guys seem cool. I guess I could stay."

Out of all the people I expected Shinsou to want to hang around, I didn't expect it to be us!

"Tell us about yourself, Shinsou." Sero said as he rested his head on his palm. Yes, good move, Sero!

"Hmm, there's not much to talk about except for this quirk of mine, and you already know about that from the practical I had with you guys the other day." He said. 

I turned to whisper to Sero. "Would it be awkward to ask about his family now?"

"Yeah. Same concept as kissing on the first date." He said.

"What's wrong with kissing on the first date?" I said, outraged, earning a glare from Sero.

Ashido kicked me from underneath the table.

"Uh..." I went blank for a second before an idea struck me like lightning. "What do you think of Mr. Aizawa?"

Shinsou looked surprised by that bullet of a question. He turned a bit red. "He's cool, I guess."

No way! Could it actually be that he has a crush on him?! A teacher and a student???

Ashido kicked me again, as if she was able to read my thoughts.

"Truth be told, Mr. Aizawa was the one who trained me for the practicals we had the other day. Lo and behold, here I am. I... look up to him a lot." He continued. "Despite him being an unsung hero, he's still amazing as he is."

Great. He looks up to him. That's certainly useful information, right? "Do you look up to him as a hero, or...?"

Shinsou looked at me slightly alarmed. And yet another kick from Ashido. Dang it, she really has to stop kicking me. I kicked her back.

"Well," he said rather bashfully. "I'm not sure if I should answer that."

I looked at Sero and he looked at me. We were all quiet for a moment. Shinsou then began eating his untouched food. It's probably cold by now. It almost makes me feel bad.

"Naw, chill, man, we're all ears." Sero said. "It's chill to say weird crap with us. For instance, I deal drugs." Ashido burst into laughter. "I didn't mean that literally, but you get what I mean, right?"

Shinsou nodded. "Yes, but, I'm afraid that you'd laugh at me if I do say.." Finally. Both me and Sero kicked Ashido. Payback's a bitch.

"That's normal," Sero tried to redeem himself. "I could give you something to lauh about. Last night Kaminari here broke into my room after a really bad brain shortcircuit and tried to make out with my desk lamp. That's something you don't see everyday."

Asido literally spat out her drink and Shinsou committed a tiny laugh. Even Kirishima perked up this time. He even added, "There was also that time Kaminari sleptwalk his way to the pantry and passed out in the fridge. The top fridge."

"Yea, thanks, guys, humilliate the idiot." I sighed. The laughter only grew. What? I expacted sympathy, you jerks! And then I realized.

"See, he even calls himself an idiot!" Ashido pointed out. I shrugged as I just sighed in defeat. At least we're somewhat making progress. I then decide to break out the question.

"Mind telling us now?"

He just smiled as he shoved his final ounce of lunch in his mouth. He ate so discreetly I didn't even notice that he was almost finished. "Well," He uttered as he got up from his seat. He turned his back to us and took a step as he said, "I guess I've never really had a proper father figure before." And left.

Me, Ashido and Sero looked at each other with matching grins and gleaming eyes.

"-SAY THAT TO ME?!?" A loud yell pierced our ears as the 'ice' Shinsou put on Bakugou thaws. "Huh?" Bakugou snapped back to reality, eyes darting for Shinsou's figure, nowhere to be found. He then turned to see Kirishima's slightly concerned expression. "...He duped me didn't he?"

"Hate to break it ya.." Sero spoke up, grinning like a doofus.

"Ugh." Bakugou sighed. He got up slowly before abruptly stepping on the table and  emitting a large explosion behind him in an attempt to chase after Shinsou. "I WON'T LET THAT BASTARD GET AWAY WITH THIS!!'

As if on cue, Iida appeared and grabbed Bakugou's ankle, causing both of them to tumble over and go splat on the nearby wall. Hey, it's been a while since I've seen Iida doing the exit sign pose.

Ah, I can almost see how it'll all go from here.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

1127 words.

Thank you for your patience!!