Interrogation: Start!

[MIDORIYA'S P.O.V]

"Good morning, everyone." Mr. Aizawa said as he walked into the classroom. He looked a bit more refreshed today. He was more cleaned up, too. "As you all know, today we're going to have a new student joining us in this class."

The class began chattering. "Who's this new guy?" They said. "Is this even allowed?" They said.

Mr Aizawa slammed both his palms onto the desk to grab our attention and stop the chattering. "Now, don't make a fool out of yourselves and be on your best behaviour." He said in a stern voice. "He thinks I'm cool." He said quietly.

He then cleared his throat. "You may come in."

And walking in through the door was none other than Hitoshi Shinsou.

And that was the first step of our master plan.

During class, we didn't talk much with him, but I could see sparks glinting from Ashido and Uraraka's eyes the whole time. I was surprised that they didn't pounce on him once during learning session.

But they did during lunch.

He was walking by Kacchan's table and Kaminari pulled him to sit there with them. If I'm not mistaken, Kaminari and Sero were in charge of interrogating Shinsou.

I guess I'll leave it up to them, then.

"Deku!" A high pitched voice called out to me. I turned to see Uraraka dramatically pouting at both me and Todoroki. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I briefly looked at Todoroki before looking back at Uraraka.

She puffed out her cheeks. "Something about Eri? About how you're supposed to be interrogating her with Todoroki?"

And then it hit me.

By 'it', I mean Uraraka's fist. She clumsily hit my head. "Get going, you two!"

"But I haven't finished my lunch yet.." I said, staring at the one piece of meat left on my plate. "And neither has Todoroki." I pointed my pair of chopsticks at the one strand of noodle in Todoroki's bowl.

Uraraka glared at me as she swiftly used her chopstick skills on the piece of meat and the noodle strand. She stuffed them in her mouth, and with a dead serious face said "As expected of Lunch Rush."

Intimidating. Isn't that intimidating? Cause I know I'm intimidated.

"Um, if I may intrude," Iida cleared his throat. "What are you three going on about here?"

"Yeah, ribbit," Asui croaked. "What is this about interrogating Eri?"

"Oh." Todoroki said.

"Don't just 'oh' us, Todoroki!" Iida started doing frantic gestures. "I should have you know that if what you're up to is breaking the school rules, I won't hesitate to report you to the proper authorities!"

He's now doing the robot. "I, as your class representative, have the right to know what you're up to for safety measures." Asui just nodded to his words.

"What? Do you really think we would do anything to break the school rules? Us? The good kids??" Uraraka immitated Iida's frantic gestures to make her point somewhat stand stronger.

"You may be my friends, but that still doesn't shake the fact that I should carry out my responsibilities as the class representative in any way I can." Iida asserted. "I expected more from you three. Especially you, Midoriya."

"Iida, calm down." Asui tapped him on his shoulder. "Now you're just making it look like you're that desperate to get in on their gossip, ribbit."

"N-no way!" Asui caught him off guard! Well done, Asui!

Todoroki flashed the sharpest look at me, abruptly got up and grabbed my hand, gesturing me to follow after him.

"WHERE ARE YOU TWO GOING?!" Iida shouted, getting out of his seat, ready to pounce after us.

"Washroom." Todoroki answered.

"Oh, alright, then." He said calmly as he got back into his seat and pushed his glasses back. "What were we talking about again?"

Oh, Iida, I almost feel sorry for having to play you like this.

Welp, I guess I'll leave it up to Uraraka to distract Asui and Iida further.

Todoroki and I turned a corner. We then walked at a slower pace, since we're not trying to shake off Iida anymore.

"Where do you reckon Eri would be?" Todoroki asked me.

"She was let out of the infirmary a while ago. Since she has no place to stay besides here, she's probably still in the premises somewhere. With Mirio." I answered him. "Let's check the gardens."

He nodded and lead me by the hand to the U.A gardens. I got flustered from 0 to 100 the instant I realized that Todoroki was still holding my hand.

And I was right. There I saw Eri. But where's Mirio?
______________________________

787 words.

Sorry for the long wait. I had school. You know how it goes.