His Letter

My Princess,

Seeing how your mother stays beautiful while conceiving the 8-month old you, seeing how she still blooms despite how bloated you’ve made her, I'm sure how pretty you'll become when you come out.

I won’t mind if you’ll get your mother’s beautiful pair of eyes, they’re alluring and amazing anyway, I'm sure they'll fit you. I won’t mind if you’ll take after her feistiness and wittiness, she sometimes makes my head ache and always scares the hell out of me, she’s very bossy and very mean, yes your mother is, but it'll be fine, I'll be more than delighted to have you both boss me around and make my head ache for you—though you’re still inside her—and your mother are the love of my life.

You don’t have to worry for when you came out to live in this world with us, your mother and I have already made everything ready for you. I'm sure the name we prepared for you will suit you and you'll wear it like you own every bits of it because you do.

Remember that when you land in this world, Daddy will have to do everything to protect you, I may also do things you may hate because I love you and I'll only want what will be the best for you. I may limit you to do things you like but know that I'll only want to keep you away from what can harm you. I may tell you right things which may sound wrong for you but only because you’ll be blinded with finer things this world can offer, those can be just bad things in disguised.

Daddy doesn’t want you get lured because I love you.

I'm also sure, boys will swarm around you and will get hypnotized by your beauty and again, I'll have to guard you from them because I know how boys think, trust your father, I had been a boy once in my life and we have one mindset . . . to play with young and weak girl’s heart but don’t worry, Daddy had been long done with that phase. I’ve already devoted my heart, my soul and my life to your mother.

Please be aware that I'll only want best and good things for you, always.

You're my princess, you're your mother’s princess, and you are our princess.

I can’t wait to finally be able to cradle you in my arms, to place on top of your head the crown made of our love for you and to shield you with protection of our affection.

Soon, see you so soon my princess.

Your handsome Daddy ♥