Monday

• Chaeyoung •

My alarm ringed for the 10th time this morning.

"Fine, I'm up" I mumble before looking at my phone screen to turn off the alarm.

As I turned the alarm off, I saw my notifications.

15 miss calls from "Limario"

Limario : Are you still asleep?

Limario : Ofcourse you are.

Limario : Be there in a hour.

I quickly looked at the clock.

7:30

Fuck.

I quickly got up and took some clothes from my wardrobe. I quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I finished my shower, I quickly dried my hair, and brushed it. I took my bag and placed my wallet and handkerchief in there.

I looked at the clock.

8:00

Just in time.

Ding

My doorbell ringed.

Ofcourse, she'll ring it on time.

I quickly opened the door to reveal a Lisa wearing a black amd white striped crop top with a black pants and black shoes.

"Looking good Manoban" I said to her before letting her in, but she declined.

"You don't look so bad yourself Park" She said, scanning me from head to toe.

I was wearing a black crop top with black short and a white flat sneakers.

"Well Thank you, and I'm sorry for not answering your calls, I was. . ." I trailed off in embarrassment. She may be my bestfriend, but starting today, she's courting me and it's already giving me feelings.

"Asleep. . . Ofcourse I know that" Lisa smirks.

"Shall we go?" She says offering her hand.

I simply take her hand and walk with her to her black Chevrolet Colorado.

"So what have you got in mind today?" I asked as we got in the vehicle.

She just smiles at me before answering and starting the engine.

"Just the usual" She said.

She starts driving and and simply takes a cd from one of the drawers in the front seat.

She showed me the cd with the label "Chaeng" in it. I blushed thinking that she took her statement one year ago seriously.

Flashback

Lisa and Chaeng were jamming to the beat of the booming music in Lisa's house.

They were both standing in an empty kiddy pool, since they knew that there would be liquid involved.

Lisa recently moved in that's why the two were partying alone. Celebrating the fact that Lisa finally brought her own place.

"Next target! A car!" Lisa screams as showers herself with coca-cola.

Chaeng laughs at her bestfriend.

"How sure are you that you'll have one by next year?" She challenges