Saturday

(A/N : Prepare a punching bag, or something, cause your about to get annoyed)

• Lisa •

I take in a deep breath as I got out of the car with a box of donuts in my left hand and 3 red roses in the other.

1:09 pm

I just spent my whole morning for work. My manger was furious cause of the dating scandal was getting bigger and bigger. I had to explain to him everything. I had a meeting with my boss, good thing he was totally fine with it.

I 'knock' using my feet and wait for the owner of the house to answer. When she finally does, all the courage I collected was washed away.

"U-uhh" I stuttered out of nowhere.

"Hey, Lisa. Come in" She offers, I nervously nod and go to her living room.

I awkwardly stand, forgetting everything I planned.

"Lisa, sit down. . ." Rosé laughs at me, I abruptly sit down, still nervous.

"You're acting really weird right now" She comments once again, but I just smile at her.

"I didn't know what to wear for today. . . What's your plans by the way?" She asked me, I just remained quiet. "Lisa?"

"I-I. . . I. . . wanted you to, d-do, a-a live with you" I stuttered out.

Lisa you dumbfuck, that wasn't your plan. my mind tells me.

She questioningly eyes the flowers. "U-uh. . . I bought it when I saw someone selling it on the street. I-it's for y-you" She takes the flowers from me.

"Sure. . ." She still looks suspicious, but she just goes in to her room.

I let out a deep sigh, I can't believe this. . . a whole night of planning went to waste.

I just shook my head in disappointment and went to my car to get the camera.

When I came back, Rosé was wearing a polo and black pants. The usual comfortable clothes.

"What's the live about?" She asks me.

"Us" I blurt out not realizing that it could mean something else.

"I-I mean like—"

"Gosh Lisa stop stuttering and all. . . I got what you meant" Rosé laughed at me, making me less nervous.

"Yeah. . . I'm sorry, a lot just happened this morning" I kinda lied, while setting up the camera infront of the sofa.

"It's alright. . . Care to share this mornings events?"

"Nope. . . Too much words are needed to describe all of it" I groaned.

"Summary?"

"B.S." I said.

"Thank you for not swearing" Rosé tellsaking us both erupt in laughter.

"All set!" I said, we both sat down on the sofa, infront of the cam.

I set the camera to countdown before it starts recording.

"What's up my twinkles this is Lalisa Manoban, and you are now watching, a live with whatever title I made!" I did my usual intro before introducing Rosie.

"And we now finally have here, the girl you all have been wanting to meet, she's a very special person to me. . . Rosé everyone!"

"Hi guys!" Rosé shyly greets.

"So what are we going to do today My Rose?"

"Lisa, I have no exact idea. All you said was we were going to talk about us, since your fans have been curious"