Chapter 5

"What?!" I shot a glare at the Ravenclaw Prefect. "And why hasn't anything been done?!"

"We just found out about it not too long ago and we talked to Ellie and Will but—"

"But nothing. My little sister is being bullied and you haven't done anything! What are their names? And I'll take care of it myself."

"That's the thing, we don't know. Will is the one that told us that Ellie was being bullied by someone but she won't tell us who." Albert pushed up his glasses, nervously. "We can't really help unless—"

"Take me to them." I was done hearing his bullshit excuses.

Albert nodded and I followed him up towards the Ravenclaw Tower. On our way up, we passed Albus who followed us as I explained the situation.

"Poor Ellie. I wonder why she won't tell anyone who the kid is." Al said.

"We'll find out soon enough." We stopped in front of the brass knocker as it spoke.

What gets wetter as it dries?

"A towel," I spoke before Albert could and strode past him.

I scanned the common room but didn't see Elizabeth anywhere.

"She's probably up in her dorm," Albert piped in.

I ignored him but before I could ask one of the girls in the room to see if she was up in her dorm someone spoke from behind me.

"Scorp? Al?"

I turned around to see Will walk in with a few of his friends.

"What are you two doing here?" Will asked.

"We're here to talk to Ellie because I just found out what has been going on. Why didn't you say anything to me?"

"We rarely see each other! And I didn't think there was anything you could do that we haven't already tried."

"You don't know that. Even if you thought that I couldn't do anything, I had a right to know. You guys are my siblings and I love and want to help you."

"Well, it's easy to forget that, all things considered." He grumbled.

"Come here," I said and brought him into a hug.

He gave a half-hearted protest before hugging me back.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around much but I thought it would be best for you two to figure things out on your own and find your own way. You're both intelligent and capable and you don't always need me but you should know that you can need me." I pulled away and ruffled his brown hair.