✞┋ intro

rebellion ─ ❞

during the 400th e.d., the leading successors of the throne remain volatile to humans' existence. the lord ira, king of sanguis, still thirsty for death and immorality, was never condemned for his cruel deeds. corpses of the innocent became the lingering stigma of the world's definition of hell.

for the past years, the previous kings were bad enough to build human weapons for protection, so as to keep war between humans against humans intact up to this day, but the king of the present totally went off with his twisted desires to play god and control the humans for a show of his own.

however, as fear ate people's minds, a sliver of hope was the only tool they only cling onto; soldiers who sacrifice their lives for the sake of humanity—a smile of a child was enough to make them strive harder and harder just to keep humans safe from the king's maniacal fantasies.

these soldiers are from an organization called 'nct,' consisting of 18 brave men, split into 3 units. they have done a lot to save humanity from being transitioned as human weapons puppeteered by the king. despite being the epitomes of trust and freedom, they are in dire need of more soldiers who are willing to offer their lives for humanity to live on in harmony, for the said human weapons are rapidly increasing, outnumbering the remaining humans that are either hiding away from the hellish grounds they live in or revolting against the despicable king.

and because of that, we shall let the rebellion begin.

rebellion ; an nct af!
tag 5+ people if interested!

BLVRTAES LOVEGUKKS JAEMINARY
BAETHEREALS neonites renjunned
zyshiteru EIBLIS VELVETJAEMIN
softaemochi ctrlatata kookosaur