d. amity ✧ lim jiyeon

lim jiyeon

✷ 24 ⇄ divine amity ⇄ krisbenign│lax│auspiciousnct ; conexusdie retter ⇨ moon taeil

benign│lax│auspicious
nct ; conexus
die retter ⇨ moon taeil

✞┋ background

jiyeon was born with her origins unknown except for herself. she was taken in by a loving family who lived in d'aam-o. life in the rural land helped her and junho, her adoptive brother, become great hunters as they trained themselves in how to engage in combat. however, their mother got killed by karakuris. when the two set off to escape d'aam-o in search of nct, along the way, junho ended up slained by the karakuri. as jiyeon found taeyong and the nct's goal, she joined without hesitating.

✞┋ family

⇨ adoptive mother | 7/10 |
respectful and loving relationship with the plan of revenge for her dead mother.

⇨ lim junho | 8/10 |
the two were always closer than most blood related siblings and nearby the other one almost all the time.

✞┋ personality

⇨ benign : she is gentle with her fellow warriors and saviors and kind to the innocent.

⇨ lax : jiyeon is a relaxed girl; a chill but alert lass who believes that being uptight is the last thing she wants to do.

⇨ auspicious : highly detailed and an intense perfectionist, she plans on something before doing it, making her to getting things done faster.

⇨ optimistic : she hopes for the best in that the warriors and saviors don't die but it's very debatable and jiyeon isn’t just spurting.

⇨ alter ego : there's the soft side of the girl but here's the other one: a merciless killer of the karakuris, vengeful, and hard on the others if they let someone die.

⇨ astute and keen : a girl with excessive determination and driven to success, with only one goal on track, but that is hindered by her loyalty

⇨ ambivert : is friendly with the others, but she keeps her secrets to herself, it's like pressing broken glass to fragile skin. only taeyong knows the secret of the reason why she joined nct.

✞┋ fears

⇨ losing her loved ones : she's too much of a loving person, she risks hurting herself and others but she doesn't want to lose anyone again.

⇨ nightmares of her loved ones dying : she can still vividly see the blood staining the grass and see the eyes of her mother rolling up and her brother with clutching his clothes painfully.

✞┋ weaknesses

⇨ loyalty — she would give up everything for those close to her.

⇨ cares too much and is highly stressed about every detail : doesn't overreact, but she pays too much attention over the smallest things; a small cut will make her feel pressed and think about dying.

✞┋ likes

⇨ planning things out : she's a perfectionist, she likes when things are organized.

⇨ showing her affection for her friends : jiyeon can never know when it's their last moment together, so she hugs them or says kind things often.

⇨ myths : jiyeon loves to read scrolls and books about myths.

⇨ waking up early : more things are done and she loves to see the sun rise.

✞┋ dislikes

⇨ keeping secrets : everyone has secrets but she doesn't like it when people hide things from her.

⇨ being blunt : usually happens when she's angry and it sounds harsh.

⇨ having to clean her blade : it's just a hassle to her.

⇨ the karakuri : with all her heart, she despises them, as well as king ira.

✞┋ hobbies

⇨ thinking of and reading stories : what would a girl dream of if not a distraction from her problems of reality?

⇨ practicing her aim on targets : mainly for hunting and against the king, she literally has no life anymore but one that resides with death.

⇨ talking to the other warriors : an ambivert as her finest, jiyeon just wants to get closer to the others.

✞┋ habits

⇨ being blunt when angry : she can't keep her emotions under control when she just exploded.

⇨ fidgeting with her fingers when nervous : doing something soothes her restlessness.

⇨ not blinking a lot : it sort of freaks the people around her, she's a literal owl and has eye contact with many people.

✞┋ trivia and facts

⇨ thinks of life after nct
⇨ good at locating things on maps
⇨ knows how to survive in the wild

✞┋ stats

⇨ reflexes 》6/10

⇨ agility 》6/10

⇨ flexibility 》3/10

⇨ speed 》7/10

⇨ intelligence 》5/10

⇨ balance 》5/10

⇨ strength 》 5/10

⇨ stamina 》8/10

⇨ body coordination 》8/10

⇨ emotion control 》2/10

OVERALL 》55/100

this slot is for junlelujah

more character reveals will be up soon.
keep them forms coming, folks!